𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍

if you guys are dry readers abi and charles will never meet again.

Liked by madisonbeer, taylorswift, gigihadid, mickschumacher and 3,737,924 others

abigailmurphy | home🤍

ps. thank you all for streaming emails i can't send!! i'm over the moon with all the love💘

view 17350 comments

gigihadid | BEAUTIFUL
abigailmurphy | i love you

user59 | ugly skettttt

gracieabrams | stunned.
abigailmurphy | MWAH

user183847 | state of her😂😂😂

taylorswift | you're such an amazing singer love
abigailmurphy | FANGIRLING SO HARD RN WHAT i love you

user3 | whys she so obsessed with jacob
ifihadamickle | literally how? you're the one commenting on her posts so that makes you obsessed
user3 | you're a mick fanpage
ifihadamickle | i am mick
user3 | you're delusional🤣🤣
bleebleeblee | mick just accept that you got eaten up by user 3

mickschumacher | ur albums okay i guess😒
abigailmurphy | loser

HOME.

Home isn't just a house. Home is a place you can always feel comfortable. A place that holds memories, good and bad. A place where you can take the weight off your shoulders and relax.

Abigail missed her home. Her home was in London, where she grew up. She missed her childhood bedroom. She missed her mother. She missed her little British-American accent which has now fully faded. She envied her brother because he lived in London. Nothing was stopping her from moving there, but she knew she couldn't leave her dad.

After the death of her mother at 16 years old, and her fathers retirement, the family moved back to where her father grew up, California.

For Abigail, it never felt right. The house was beautiful. Too beautiful. There was no signs of life. No pencil on the walls, no scuffed corners or socks abandoned under the couch. She hated how she knew deep down what she was missing out on back home. She realised that home isn't just a place, but a place of cherished memories.

Abigail sat on the hard, rarely used couch in her fathers living room. Next to her sat Ezra who was flipping through an old photo album, pausing now and then to point out a particularly embarrassing haircut or a forgotten family vacation.

"It's so quiet here without you two," said Matthew, breaking the silence between the three. "Just me and Cosmo." Cosmo was the grey cat Matthew had adopted after the kids moved away.

"'Cuz this loser moved so far away," reasoned Abigail, nudging her brothers shoulder.

Ezra didn't laugh, he was zoned out, trying to conjure up the right words. "There's something I've got to tell you guys."