six.

seungmin!
10:16 AM

would you like to come to copenhagen with us?
chan said he wouldn't mind you tagging along

yes but i just woke up so let me get ready 😒

sorryyy
we're leaving at or around 3 so if you wanna come by 1
that'd be good

okay! syll

syl ❤️

emma smiled at the heart seungmin sent with his message. she went downstairs and made herself breakfast. lukas was in the living room playing with his trucks, in the trucks were his star wars figures. she did that and showered, brushed her teeth, and packed for a couple of days.

"i'm going to copenhagen to see seungmin and his friends off." emma told her dad who was in the living room. her mom was out with her coworkers.

"that's fine, just be careful." her dad gave her a warm smile.

she took her suitcase out to her car and got in it. she put the address of the airbnb where seungmin was staying.

before going there, she went to the lego store to get seungmin a goodbye present. she didn't know how long until she'd see him but she hoped it'd be soon.

she parked and walked into the store and browsed the lego. she decides on a small harry potter lego set which she hoped seungmin didn't already have. she paid and went back to her car to continue her drive.

she gets there in under 5 minutes, as it wasn't far from the lego store, and upon entering the airbnb was a total mess. she almost tripped on a pair of air jordan's, and the coats were either on the floor or on the bench.

she walks up the stairs only for the mess to be worse, with clothes and belongings scattering the hallways, and going into the kitchen a ton of unclean dishes. there was even a rotting unpeeled banana. yuck.

"hello, so sorry about the mess," seungmin look very apologetic as he looked at the mess.

"oh, it's okay. i'd be more than happy to help you clean before you go." emma said.

"that would be very appreciated, thank you," he smiled before they both headed to do the dishes.

with both of them doing the dishes it only took about 20 minutes. if it was just seungmin, it would've been double that.

"that wasn't too bad," seungmin watched as the water drained.

"no, not really."

they then both went to seungmin's room, which was just in use by him.

"i don't know what's worse, my house after lukas has one of his friends over or this." emma chuckled.

"i think eight immature 22-25 year olds is worse. we're supposed to be mature, not animals!" seungmin protested.

"can't say i disagree." she laughed.

it didn't take much either, as seungmin is usually a clean person. the same can't be said for his members, though, like minho and changbin who were sharing a room. their room looked like a tornado had just gone through: clothes in every corner, some under or at the bed, some already in the duffel bag both boys had, and trash everywhere.

"do you guys need help too?" emma said with a smug smile.

"i think so." changbin looked at the mess.

"you guys have fun!" seungmin went to do something else, emma scoffing.

seungmin leaves which leaves just emma, changbin, and minho alone. "do you like seungmin?" changbin asked.

"no! he's just a good friend." she smiled genuinely.

minho chimed in, "are you sure? you directed him to the harry potter section at the lego store, sat with him at the cafe, he invited you to baseball, the museum, legoland, asked you for your social media after baseball which should've set off something, and now you're watching us leave denmark in a couple of days. and you say you don't love him?"

"ugh, whatever! that's just being a nice person." she scoffed.

they finished cleaning, which took longer than it did with seungmin, but that's okay.

emma went to the living room to see if it was any worse, which it wasn't horrible, but not great. it was just pillows, blankets, and a remote on the floor. there was even spilt water next to a blue sofa which could turn into mold.

"i'll help, don't worry," chan walked into the living room. she turned around and smiled at him.

they organize for about 2 minutes until chan broke the silence, "you've been great company, thank you for being our tour guide." he says, "hopefully we can come back and visit you."

"it's been fun! i loved hanging out with you, you guys are quite the bunch." she chuckled, "we can definitely try and organize something the next time i'm in korea."

"really? that'd be great!" chan smiled.

they finish in under 10 minutes, the duo proud of their work. they go around checking to see if everyone else is done, which thankfully they are, and agree they could all head out now.

"can i please go with you? i'd rather go with someone who knows the way better than someone who doesn't." seungmin whispered to her so the guys didn't get any ideas.

"sure! does anyone else want to come?" she asked.

"i'm not sure, you could ask. or they might ask you." seungmin was right, hyunjin came up to the pair and asked, "could i go with you guys? i assume you're going together."

"well you assumed right." seungmin said.

so it would be the three of them, and two other groups.

this will be very fun.

author's note—
hi! i forgot to update yesterday oops i was too stuck up in my fic lmao. this was just a filler chapter, i didn't have anything special. car ride will be most likely tmrw maybe tn

i'll see you next update!