twelve.

four days. it had been four days since emma had last seen seungmin.

the thought of him clouded her mind, any time it was clear he'd just pop up again. he's like a reoccurring nightmare, except it's not a nightmare, just sentimental. obsessive? maybe.

she couldn't help but look at the photos and videos she took of him and his friends whenever they were out and about. she missed them dearly, but she knew she'd see them soon.

as she laid on her bed scrolling on her phone, she got a youtube notification saying stray kids was going live. the title said "seungmin's lego live" in korean. she already knew this had to have the lego he bought so she opened her laptop and started watching.

she facetimed aisha so they could watch it together. she reluctantly picked up and they conversed before paying attention to his live.

"hello!" he said in korean and waved. emma started grinning sheepishly, even waving back.

"you're such a fool for him." aisha commented.

"hush, i just miss him." emma scoffed.

"i can tell. a lot." aisha crossed her arms.

seungmin started right off the bat by showing off the harry potter castle he bought.

"wow! i don't know if i'll be able to finish it in one live!" seungmin raved.

"are you blushing?" aisha pointed out.

"huh? no?" emma covered her face. she lied, her face was burning up.

"i can see it from here. that says something about your likeness towards seungmin." aisha said.

"you're right, maybe i should go back to obsessing over ateez." emma looked at the zero fever pt. 3 poster she has beside her bed.

"no! well, yes! but you and seungmin could get somewhere! do something together while you're in korea!" aisha exclaimed

"i don't know, i probably won't even be near the jyp building at any point. i'm just there to visit family." emma shrugged.

"don't worry about it, you and seungmin could just text if you don't have time to visit each other, which i highly doubt." aisha gave her a reassuring smile, which emma returned.

she hoped aisha was right, she really wanted to see seungmin and hang out again. she's questioning if she sounds obsessive but doesn't care, she just misses her best friend and is started to have separation issues. her grandmother lived pretty far from the jyp building so she doubted she'd get to see him in person. at least they'd be in the same time zone, and she didn't have specific times in the day where they could talk.

seungmin finished the castle about an hour later, him being very impressed with the final product. he carefully put it on a shelf he bought specifically for lego.

"i have about 10/15 minutes before i have to go," seungmin says, "i'm so sad, well don't be sad, what is there to be sad about?" he reads and responds to a comment in english. emma laughs.

"your crush is funny." aisha remarks.

"you're dead." emma glares.

"anyway, i have one more lego set i can build," seungmin grabs it, "a friend of mine bought this for me. it's pretty cute!" seungmin says.

emma's mouth goes agape.

"what?" aisha asks.

"that's the set i gave him." emma covers her mouth in shock, "that's the exact set i gave him before he left for seoul."

"emmaaaa! that's so cute!" aisha coos over her best friend and seungmin's friendship.

it wasn't a huge lego set, in fact it was quite small, it was the flying ford angalia set. it was just two characters, including harry, and a flying ford. (a/n: idk harry potter characters other than the basic ones so idk who the other guy was mb!)

it didn't take long, only about 5 minutes, emma beaming with joy the entire time.

"i'm going to put this on my nightstand as it's going to remind me of how much i love that friend." he puts the set on his nightstand as he says.

people in the chat were speculating on who it was, but seungmin chose to ignore them to not raise any suspicion.

he ends the live a bit after and emma immediately goes to text him to express her gratitude.

seungmin!
3:39 PM

SEUNGMINNN THANK YOU FOR BUILDING THE SET

of course! it was a really cute set!

ahh i'm glad i just can't believe it rn
like i'm in genuine disbelief i think my jaw is gonna fall off

LMAO
don't let it fall off
then you can't talk to me irl

okay i gotchu

did aisha watch?

yeah! we facetimed actually lmao
she kept shipping us ajahdjaj

such an aisha thing to do
anyway i should head to bed
i have schedules early tmrw, and it's almost midnight
which is pretty late

that is NAWT late fym

for me it is

grandpa ass

shut up at least i have time in the day to do things

i have time to do things!
don't diss night owls

well here i am
okay i'm gonna actually go now

you don't have to we can keep talking
aisha had to go anyway

ugh don't guilt trip me
i just want to sleep 😔

okay fine smh
i'll tell lukas you said hi

omg lukas
please do
i miss my little man

i gotchu

okay i'm FOR REAL going now
goodnight ml ❤️

night night! 💕

seungmin just called her my love.

she audibly shouted what the fuck.

thankfully her parents were at work and her brother was in the basement.

author's note—
HII so sorry for the late update! i watched the ateez concert on youtube and holy HELL that was beautiful. my eyes and ears have been blessed. i really wanna go but then there's skz at some point and ugh i don't have any money either my life is not going my way 😔 also sorry if this chapter was boring it was just a filler

i don't have anything else to share so see you next chapter!!