twenty four.

lars' wish has finally been fulfilled. dinner after all the mayhem they went through.

"this also counts as a thanks for coming to korea." emma mentions as they step out of the car.

heeseo arrives at the same time as them and they all greet each other.

they decide to go inside and get their table and not wait for skz; it was cold outside to add to it. they also already reserved a table so they wouldn't have to go through the troubles of waiting.

"i can't wait to have authentic kbbq, i haven't had it in years!" aisha exasperated.

skz show up and spotted their table. the former group of four wave to the eight newcomers. seungmin automatically sits next to emma, who holds her hand out of randomness. emma blushes and looks away quickly to not raise suspicion.

the waiter comes around and asks for drinks. it's a lot but he said he'd be back soon.

"before i forget," seungmin begins, "thanks for calling the police." he thanks heeseo who is sitting across from them.

"it was no problem! i knew i couldn't just run away, i stayed back for a reason." she said proudly.

emma then tells seungmin how they got to the house, like how lars was smart for the airtag, heeseo following the black car closely, and somehow getting all the way to the forested area. he attentively listens to every detail, not saying a word because of how interested he is.

"lars was smart for the airtag! and heeseo is very good at closely watching cars." seungmin comments.

"they really are! i'm glad to have friends like them." emma smiles at heeseo who smiles back. she's having a conversation with jeongin, who is next to her.

their drinks arrive, the waiter running around the table delivering them. then they order food. it was very hard, lots of bickering and negotiating but they came to agree on beef, lamb, bacon, chicken, and salmon.

"how long has it been since you've had a proper meal?" emma asks.

"a few days. we were only given raw, probably expired, vegetables and stale rice." seungmin gags at the thought of the meal they were secluded to for so long. emma audibly says ew.

"you better enjoy tonight's meal then." emma said. seungmin laughs.

their food soon arrives and they immediately started barbecuing.

"how did the conversation with your aunt go?" chan asks, placing beef on the grill.

"mom said she didn't take it well when the news broke, but is okay now knowing haneul is getting help hopefully." emma explains. "seoyeon is doing okay too, she's just upset. she misses haneul dearly." she adds. chan nods in understanding.

"oh!" seungmin says suddenly, "the company has given us two weeks to recuperate. they almost made it a week, but chan's pleading worked." seungmin happily says.

"good, you seriously need it." emma replies.

"wait, maybe you can meet my parents? i've talked about you often with them, and they really want to meet you!" he boyishly smiled. emma cocked an eyebrow. "good things, obviously." he adds.

"you should meet mine too! they've never met you properly." emma suggests. seungmin smiles in response.

the group all happily converse and barbecue. it was lots of fun, everyone enjoyed every second of it. after they were done, they headed over to a nearby 7/11 to get melona.

"i've never had melona, but this is really good!" lars mentions enthusiastically.

after they're all done, seungmin, lars, and aisha pile into emma's car and they go to the hotel to drop off the two tourists.