fifteen.

move in day. the day where university students move in or move back to their dorms. it was the last year emma and aisha would have to do this, and to say they were happy about that would be an understatement. they were ecstatic. it's always a hassle, bringing your belongings to your hometown if you lived outside of where the university is located, only for them to be there for two months. then you have to bring them all the way back.

they arrived at the dorm and unlocked it. it was the same as when they left it, mostly clean and approachable. they put their stuff in their rooms and they made sure their electricity, water, and ventilation worked. they did, thankfully.

emma went to sit on the couch and text seungmin that she made it back to copenhagen safely.

seungmin!
1:41 PM

we made it back to the dorm!

yayyy!
wait could you facetime so i could see?
i'm curious ajshfjdj

ofc!

seungmin facetimed emma and she picked up. it looked like he was at 3racha + hyunjin's dorm, hints being that she could hear jisung and changbin screaming and chan in the living room, where seungmin was, and she thinks she can see hyunjin at the corner of the room.

"are you at the other dorm?" she decided to ask.

"yep! we just finished dinner so i came back here." seungmin replied. "now show me around!!" he demanded in a joking manner.

emma got up and showed him the living room first, which just had a three seater couch and a bean bag, the kitchen looking like a kitchen, emma's room which was half decorated, aisha's room which was half decorated also, and the bathroom which was a bit of a mess.

"it's pretty boring, it isn't anything special." emma stated as a matter of a factly.

"i don't think so, it's more clean than mine." seungmin said.

"that's because i just moved back in and you've been living in yours for five years."

"true. still, yours is still nice. comfy to say the least."

hyunjin came into frame and saw emma and waved. she waved back.

"seungmin, did you forget you'd buy us ice cream after you lost the bet?" hyunjin suddenly asks.

"oh, shit, i forgot," seungmin rubbed the back of his neck. emma frowned.

"before you go," emma got up from the couch. she walked to her room and pointed the camera to her bed, "i brought the bear with me." he boyishly grinned at the gesture.

both parties said goodbye and emma walked to the kitchen to get a snack.

"did you have a good conversation with seungmin?" aisha asked.

"i did," emma grabbed ritz crackers they had bought on the way to the university. "but it didn't last long enough. he lost some bet i guess so he went to buy them ice cream." she audibly sighed.

"separation issues?" aisha giggled.

"no!" emma quickly defended herself.

"you'll see him in october, don't worry." her best friend reassured her.

as emma scrolls on her phone while eating ritz crackers, she suddenly gets a text from minho.