ten.

they all met up at the elevators and went down to the breakfast area. five of them sat at a table and five of them were still getting breakfast.

"are the eggs good?" jeongin asked, looking at chan who was vacuuming up the eggs he had on his plate.

"so good." he responded while chewing.

"he doesn't put salt or anything on them! he's such a grandpa he just eats them plain!" seungmin exclaimed.

"ew." emma scoffed.

"i would've punched you by now if we weren't in public." chan snickered.

"but seriously you can't take an ounce of spice?? you're wild!" seungmin exasperated. he seemed to take great offence to his spice tolerance.

"at least my mouth isn't a wildfire!" chan said.

felix came back with his plate, having a waffle right smack in the centre.

"personally, i think pancakes are better." minho says suddenly. his comment sparks a debate.

"waffles are obviously better!" felix ate his waffle.

"raise your hand if you think pancakes are better." minho said, looking around the group. chan and jeongin put their hands up.

"what about waffles?" felix asks. seungmin and emma put their hands up.

jisung and aisha come back walking in on the argument.

"aisha and jisung, pancakes or waffles?" minho asked hurriedly.

"pancakes!" they say in unison.

"yes! ha!" minho giggled at the waffle teams loss. it's now 5 against 3.

"how dare you say pancakes!" emma was taken aback at aisha's response.

"but they are! deep down you think it's pancakes." she scoffed.

"never! i'm a waffle enjoyer for life."

changbin walks back with a loaded plate, including a waffle.

"you would choose waffles over pancakes, right changbin?" seungmin pleaded.

"well, yeah!" he sounded a little confused.

"okay, good, now it's 5-4!" seungmin cheered.

hyunjin is the last to come back, except this time there's neither a pancake or waffle, rather french toast.

"hey, hyunjin," jisung asked in a sing song voice. "if you could pick between waffles and pancakes, which would you pick?"

"honestly, french toast." he sat down and poured maple syrup on it.

"okay, well, at least pancakes is still ahead by one!" minho laughed in an evil tone.

"but waffles are better! you just hate to admit it!" changbin tried not to yell.

"your taste buds are horribly off if you think waffles are better." aisha scoffed.

hyunjin looked very dumbfounded, he was just trying to eat his french toast, instead he kept getting bombarded with questions asking he likes waffles or pancakes more, when he just likes french toast the most.

"hyunjin, please just pick pancakes!" chan put his hands together to beg hyunjin.

"but i like french toast!" he proclaimed. "what if i just taste test both and make a determination?"

"good idea! it's obviously pancakes." minho said, giving hyunjin a piece of his pancake.

hyunjin eats the pancake, making faces. it looked like an okay face at the end, which was good enough. then he tries felix's waffle, and again makes an okay face at the end.