What are you doing?

As soon as I got into the empty room to escape that squeaky bitch i try to find out where I am. It's dark and I'm nearly 100% sure that i felt a light switch before. As I reached my hand out i made contact to something hard. I started moving my hand and in minute my hand was out next I'm being pinned against the walk with a dagger at my neck.My eyes adjusted to the lighting and my breath hitched at what I saw. There infront of me stood a 6ft Greek God with electric blue eyes that could probably see through my soul and a sharp jawline that could cut diamond. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow to silently ask what I'm doing. I couldn't speak with the dagger on my neck so i looked at him and moved my eyes down as if to say "the daggers still there". He smirked for a minute before he let go and put his dagger in his pocket.

He ran a hand through his hazel hair and it caught my attention and he seemed to have noticed as he yet again raised his eyebrow with a smug smirk. I finally locked eyes with him and it was like my world froze. My wolf and panther screamed "Mate" over and over until I got a massive headache and thought I was going to fall. I started swaying from the pain in my head and the man in front of me seemed to have noticed as he went to reach for me. I quickly got steady again and ran out of that room with my panther and wolf still shouting.

After everything calmed down i went to look for the office so i could get my dorm key my schedule and the map for campus. I bumped into someone yet again and as I was about to fall over arms caught me and pulled me up. I was met by someone who was very similar to my mate but the only giveaway was this one had chocolate coloured eyes and my wolf and panther shouted "mate" again. He seemed to have clocked in what was happening as he went wide eyed and i realized. I'm not the only supernatural here.He started sniffing me so I said "what are you doing". He seemed unaware so i escaped his grip which seemed to have shocked him and said one world that would change my life." mate". I do what I'm best at. I run.