Burnt

I woke up feeling hotter than normal and when I tried to get out of bed I heard a groan. I thought it was me and that I did it because I didn't want to get up. That was until I felt 2 pairs of arms wrap around my waist. I screamed and my fire powers flared and I couldn't make I simmer so I screamed louder and this woke my mates up. they jumped out of bed and went to fighting stance instantly. "help please I can't control it" I whined because my voice hurt. the boys then looked at where I was looking, my hands and seemed to figure the problem. 

They then both went rummaging to the kitchen and a minute later the tap running and within 2 minutes my hands were in freezing water. I felt relieved. Until I realized I lost control and that doesn't happen anymore. "boys were going on a road trip" I explained "why?" asked Kian. I looked at him with a stern expression and he didn't argue instead he said "do we need to pack anything?" I just replied simply " yeah get whatever you need and pack as much as you want because I don't know how long well be there for. " Ethan and Kian just looked at each other noises then went to there rooms. well that was interesting I thought to myself.

A few minutes go by and we are all in the car. I chose the bulletproof one because it looks pretty and keeps me safe as well as my mates. I got in the drivers side and the boys huffed but thankfully didn't complain. we were in the care for 5 minutes until Ethan asked "sooo where are we going princess?" I smiled at the nickname but quickly masked it. " just to my friends" I replied. They seemed to be alright with my answer 5 minutes later and we arrived at Eliza's house. I knocked on in a secret knock and she opened and gave me a hug.

My mates were behind me awkwardly and then i said "let's sir down". they all agreed and we sat down at the couch. "firstly, I want to apologize for bathing in like this Eliza but I need your help" I explained. Eliza just said "don't worry your always welcome here and what do you need help with?" she finished with the question. " well uhm I kinda need Blazes number because my powers are flaring and it's dang- " before I could finish my sentence the door was kicked down.My ex mates and a whole squad was there. "give us over Bella and no one gets hurt" Xavier said. I laughed maniacally at them and said "if you want me try and get me and the only way you'll get me is if I'm dead" I finished it off with a glare. 

 "okay. boys get her." I ended up knocking all of them down but 2 and as i was finishing with the first one who was more or less dead the 2nd one shot a silver bullet at me and as i braved for the impact I closed my eyes. The impact never came and I looked to the floor to see Eliza heaving. I froze time which I learnt is another power I'll probs lose control of and increased her only. "I love you" I said "i-i-i w-w-want you to k-k-know that this i-i-i-is n-not y-y-your fault. I love you too" she said with her last breath. I undress time and screamed and as i screamed everything was set to flames except from my mates and Eliza because we was in a weird bubble that I apparently created. I watched my ex mates burn with a smile because I know they won't die instantly. I lifted the shield and used my water element and got rid of the fire. I then summoned all knives and pointed them at my ex mates. "any last words?" I asked. " were s-" I threw them at my mates and said "you took to long"

My mates carried me to the car as I felt my whole world had just collapsed and I couldn't move and I could barely breath.Kian sat in the back with me while I told the boys Blazes location. Kian held me in his lap and was rubbing my back in a soothing way. Not long after I fell asleep.

I woke up to mumbled noises "shes...what....her dont...selfish" it took me a while to fully wake up and when I did I wish I didn't because all the memories came back and what was left of my energy is no longer there and I just want to go back to sleep. The boys must've figured out I was awake as Liam whispered "good afternoon sleeping beauty" my eyes bulges out as I realized how long I was asleep for. Blaze lives a long way away and we still had an hour left of the trip so I said "I'm going back to sleep". "goodnight princess" said Kian. "goodnight amore" said Ethan. "goodnight my loves" I responded back completely forgetting who I was talking to. I didn't have the energy to care and then i was in another slumber and I'm so glad I went back to sleep.

I got woken up when we arrived and I demanded  one of the boys to carry me inside. Kian took up my offer and as i knocked on the door Kian placed me on my feet and I was able to miraculously hold myself up. As soon as the door opened I was snatched from my mates and greeted with a suffocating hug. I forgot how touchy feelly he was but not in a creepy way. it's how he shows his affection. He saw my mates and immediately stood upright with an outstretched arm. "I'm blaze now who might you find gentlemen be?" he asked. " were her mates now who are you to her? " Kian asked with a possessive grip on my waist. Blaze noticed this and chuckled and a minute later he said "I'm her unbiological brother don't worry about me stealing your girl. if I wanted to I would've done it when I didn't class her as my sister.

"This is gonna be a long night" i said to myself yay.