Where are we going?

I tried to step in quietly thinking that would help but I completely forgot they were also wolves.As soon as they scented me the came running into the room I was in.I was shocked so i mumbled out "hi, uhm this is my dorm why are you here". Xander smirked and his simple reply was "this is our dorm room aswell. it seems fates on our side brother". Xavier replied "so it does". I was about to find my room until I felt arms around my waist and my body kind of launched forward as whoever had hold of me spun me around and turned me to look at them. Xander had hold of my waist and Xavier was just observing.

"What do you think you're doing?" I squeaked out because Xander was carrying me bridal style.All he said was "we're going out" . This seemed to have woke me from my daze as I jumped out of his arms and said "I'm not going anywhere with you".He explained that "you either come with us willingly or you will come by force". I smirked at this because they thought they were stronger than me. I just replied with "you can try". This seemed to wake Xavier up from his headspace and he joined in by saying "is that a challenge, princess" I smiled wide now and said" nope" with an exaggerated "p" "it's a game to me". both the boys started advancing towards me and before they could get any further I turned around and sprinted for the door not using any of my powers. This backfired for me as I didn't make it to the door because Xavier spun me around and threw me over his shoulder.

I could see Xander smirking from in front of me and snarled at him bearing my teeth. Xavier clearly didn't like that as he smacked my ass which made me clench my teeth and start hitting his back. He smacked my ass again and Xander took this time and chimed in saying "you might wanna stop moving bite size before you make him angry". I would've took this as a warning and stopped but I saw both there smirks and that pissed me off. I slid my body down his and grabbed his leg. I pressed the pressure point at the back of his knee and before Xander could get me i saw Xavier bent over and jumped over him and out the door. This time I used some of my wolf speed which was stupid because they're both wolves aswell. somebody swiped my legs from underneath me and put me on a chair. Before I could get out of the chair their was rope around my front and then they tied my hands and feet. I already had a plan to get out of this. I could burn the rope from my hand when i ask them for water and something to eat and while they're gone I'll burn the rest of the rope.

" hey  guys, please can i have a drink and something to eat. I haven't eaten at all today and I'm really hungry". the boys growled at this and said "you need to take better care of yourself" in a husky voice which made me think their wolf had took over for a second.As soon as they left the room I tried to burn the rope but it didn't work. i started struggling and trying to move but I didn't want to take to long. I picked the dagger ring of my other hand and started cutting it. I reached into my powers and made the dagger longer. I was out in no time. A minute later the boys came in to find me say on there couch and there jaws dropped. Xander looked at Xavier and it looked like they were talking with there minds. Xavier went to the kitchen because he forgot my water.

He didn't say a word to me and just dropped it in front of me. I took a few sips before I started to get dizzy. I looked at Xavier to see him smiling and i slurred "w-what did y-y-you to-do?" All he said was "go to sleep princess".

After I woke from my drug induced state we was moving and in a car. "what the fuck?" I screamed this made Xander who was driving the car hiss from my shout. Xavier looked at me with glowing eyes and said "what did I tell you about swearing? And don't fucking shout like that again.Understood? ". I was done with this bitch." who the fuck do you think you are? and who the fuck gave you the right to talk to me like that? " I asked.All he did was hiss at his brother and say "pull the fuck over now". Xander looked at me through the rest mirror with fear for me. I didn't like it. I looked away quick.Xander still hadn't stopped the car until Xavier shouted "NOW". I winced at the noise as the drug still wasn't out of my system and my head started pounding again.

Xander pulled over and Xavier got out the car. He rounded the car and say next to me. "drive" he huffed. Xander seemed shocked and looked at me. I thought he would leave me alone.Boy was I wrong. "so how old are you?" and i kept my answer short " 19" . He seemed happy at that and said "me and my brother are both 20" . I just replied "cool".As I was falling asleep I felt a hand on my thigh. I reached to take it off although before I could reach him he had both my hands in one of his hands. I gasped from the contact and felt my face go hot. "are you okay princess?you look a little flustered" I mumbled out "yes I'm fine let go" he didn't want to and started rubbing my upper thigh. I didn't have any fight left and just let him be. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes but not before mumbling "where are we going". There two worded answer was "pack-house".I started panicking but before I could argue my body felt drained and i fell asleep.