I'm in trouble

I was sulking in my room from the pain in my ass literal and metaphorical. The boys didnt understand my silence as they came in the room. They sat down next to me and it was quiet for a second until xavier spoke "are you okay princess? You've been really quiet." I rolled my eyes at him and he clearly didnt like my attitude as he growled at me. This time it was a really powerful groel that even made me go wide eyed."dont ever roll your eyes at me ever again or there will be major consequences. I will not have you take advantage of my kindness. Understood? He asked with a raised brow.

"Fuck you" i yelled as i didnt feel well and im pretty sure my heats coming up. "That can be arranged" they both said in sync. I was going through one of my mood swings and somehow ended up crying. "Whats wrong,baby"asked Xander."I'm tired and i want food but im not hungry and i want to go sleep." I cried out."Fuck off all of you"i shouted angrily and then went back to crying. Xander lay me on his legs and Xavier started leaving kisses on my neck. I accidently moaned and both the boys stopped so i dug my face into his legs.

I was red from embarrassment and then the boys made a growl and i wasnt sure if it was because of the noise i just made or because i hid myself from them but i'll take the latter.Xavier lifted me back up and started kissimng my neck and i moaned. I felt his canines comes out and graze my neck. I thought "shit im in trouble now". He was about to bite me until i pushed him off me and got ontop of him.

I started leaving kisses on his neck that made him groan."what about me?"asked Xander. I smiled at that and started kissing Xanders neck while Xavier massaged my shoulder. I groaned in approval as he started kissing my neck and peppering kisses on my face when he could. I got tired and lay down on Xavier and Xander and mumbled "take me to bed" all Xander said was "the magic word?" "Please". They seamed to accept as they took me to bed. They left while i got changed and soon as i was done i shouted "BOYS". They both came to my room all guns blazing and said "whats wrong?" "Uhm can you both... sleep with me please?"i muttered and then the boys joined saying of course. We all fell asleep and this time i didnt have any nightmares.

By the time we woke up we was all tangled and i needed a pee really bad. I groaned and tried to get up. I managed to get out of there limbs but fell. I started to cry from the pain and im now in heat. The boys woke up and saw me and Xavier asked "whats up babygirl? Are you ok?" "No" i cried out.i still needed the toilet.The boys looked at each other unsure and then Xavier pixked me up and took me to the toilet. The boys dropped me of at the toilet and i kissed them both on there necks. They seemed to sense i was in heat as there wolves seemed to be fighting them. I went to the toilet and automatically started building my nest.

The boys seemed to be happy at my nest as they both groaned. I moaned at the sound and they both turned to look at me with a grin. I jumped in there arms and was desperate to be mated.