a disaster waiting to happen

I look through the peephole and there was the bulky man that I saw before. He sniffed the air and I'm assuming he knew I was there as he waved directly towards the peep hole and questioned "are you going to let me in now or am I going to have to wait here all night?" i looked towards the peephole and decided to open the door. "hi" he said. I just grumbled in acknowledgement as I couldn't be assed to speak right now. I looked at him silently asking what he was doing here and he must've caught on. "you're wondering what I'm doing here correct?" " he questioned. "obviously" I replied with obvious irritation.he smiled at my attitude and it missed me off more. "well you are my mate and that means you are also my brother's mate" he explained. I looked at him with bewilderment written on my face and a minute later I brushed out laughing. He raised an eyebrow and I sobered up. "that's impossible" I said with no emotion now.

He looked at me confused and I had enough with this conversation "leave now" I demanded. his eyebrows shot up in surprise and then he looked at me and shook his head. we did this for 5 minutes until I got fed up. I stood up and his into the shadows of the night and transported to my friends house.Eliza opened the door after I knocked. I was back to my normal for and in the nightlight that illuminated from the lamps above my head. she quickly opened the door and took one look at my distraught face and took me inside. she looked behind me to make sure no one followed me and then locked the door. As soon as the door was locked she rushed over to me on the couch and asked "what happened? are you ok?are you hurt?" I smiled slightly at how much she cared for me and I shook my head. I then explained to her that I rejected two mates and now have to more.

after I was finished I was crying and she hugged me. " ohhh I'm so sorry babes you don't deserve any of this stress and if I could take it away I would " I smiled at her and said "please can i go to bed" she rapidly nodded here head and went to the room I have in her house.

it's now 6am and the sun is rising. it was pretty out. I woke up with a stretch and a yawn. then I stumbled to the bathroom and our the shower on piping hot because who doesnt. i then got in the shower and started washing my hair and just as I was about to rinse the soap of my body the door went. I rushed out of the bathroom in a towel and went to the door and it was my new mates.i didn't want to open the door and silly ass me forgot to mask my scent so they knew I was there. they were both there this time but I only recognised one.they looked similar so I'm guessing it's his brother. I didn't have the energy to argue so I let them in. luckily Eliza wasn't here. we all day down at the couch and that's when one of the brothers started talking.

 "well start with introduction in Ethan and this is my younger brother kian" Liam rolled his eyes at this sentence and butted in by saying "by 20 second nitwit" . they was about to argue I could sense it so I said "I'm bella". "great now that we've gotten last the formalities what do you mean it's impossible for us to be mates" Ethan said. "well I just rejected two mates so there's no way I have another chance but I rejected them for a good reason" I explained. "what reason?" asked Liam and I simplified my answer by saying "I'm special because of what I can do". luckily they left it at that. "how did you do that thing the other night?" Ethan asked. I felt my face drain colour as I didn't want them finding out because of what happened with my ex mates. " u-u-uhm is anyone hungry I know I am "I replied hastily than ran out the room to the kitchen like my tail was on fire.

 I threw some cold water on my face to calm down and then went back in with a pack of crisps and a drink of water so they didn't think I'm a complete weirdo. "anyways what are you guys?" I asked with genuine curiosity. Liam decided to reply this time and said " were both wolf mixed with fae". I looked at them both in awe and said "that's awesome" . they smiled at me like I was the world to them and it made me a bit uncomfortable.I shifted in my seat and then Ethan asked with curiosity "what about you? what are you?" I knew I could put telling them off forever so I told them "a lot I have powers a wolf and a panther. please don't hate me" I out my head down and my curls his my face like I wanted them too. a minute later I felt a finger lift my chin up. Liam was kneeling infront of me and said "we could never hate you my love. can you please tell us why you rejected your old mates though we just wanna protect you" I looked at them both and nooded. 

I then explain how everything started and then my ex came and me and my ex mates killed him and then someone was a after us so we came here and I'm the jet I saw messages of there boss asking when the boys are going to assassinate me. by the time I had finished the boys wolves took over and they were growling. I scratched both of there hair and they relaxed. We then went back to mine and fell asleep in my king sized bed but of course I left Eliza a note because I don't want her worrying about me.

thank you for all the views you don't know how much this means to me. I love every single one of you guys and I hope you have a fantastic day/night 

bye my lovelies also hope you enjoyed this chapter.😘