traitor

I woke up with half the flight done and there was only 12 hours left. I was resting on both my mates but something felt off. They were both asleep which doesn't surprise me but what did is both of there phones are blowing up. I couldn't help my curiosity and read the messages. and now I know why they say curiosity killed the cat.it shattered my heart when I read the messages. They were asking the boys if they caught the hybrid. the boys told whoever it was that I was there mate. there boss didn't care as he said I don't care get the job done and the most heartbreak but is the boys said okay.and the boss keeps texting them asking them if they have my location and they plan on raising my old house. This is the time in glad I have teleportation. I teleported to my house and got all the important things in my special bag and went away.i went to my base in Chicago with a big sized house but to be fair it was a rich estate and not many people know I have a lot of money.Before I left my old house I left the boys a little note.it went like you are nothing to me and never will be again. I don't want you anywhere near me and if I see you again I will kill you. From your betrayed mate(now enemy) you are also no longer my mates.

I dont regret what i wrote and i stayed in the house all day as i was suffering from heartbreak.i called one of my friends that my mates never met and invited her over saying as im in chicago.She came over and saw me with a tear stained face and with puffy eyes. I knew from ber reaction i looked like a mess. "How about we go clubbing to get your minds off things? Hmm" she suggested. I just mumbled an incoherent sentence that she clearly didnt understand as my face was under the cover. She made the decision for us and dragged me out of bed.

I had a shower and saw a stunning red dress on my bed. Maybe this wont be too bad i thought to myself.th red dress looked like this.

(Credits to pinterest)I then did natural makeup with nude lipstick and overall i looked stunning

I then did natural makeup with nude lipstick and overall i looked stunning. I then went to the living room and my friend was there shes called Eliza btw. We then went to the club and after half an hour i fwlt hands on my skin. I had a spark run through me. I then felt another set and the dame thing happened. I turned around and i was my mates.xander and xavier.i then did something i didnt think i would do.

I said "xander and xavier i reject you both as my mate". I winced in pain because it felt like someone stabbed me. The pain was intensifying so i ran out. I teleported to my house and screamed as it felt like my insides were being ripped out.then my powers spiralled like for skme strange reason it was growing. Then i let out a ferocious growl that even scared the shit out of me. I transformed into my panther and then went to the woods. I aprinted into i saw a magnificent waterfall.it looked like this.

I sat down as the pain had started to decrease until i felt a pull

I sat down as the pain had started to decrease until i felt a pull. I followed it and saw my old mates. "Say it back or i swear to the goddess above i will kill you both in the most painful way and you WILL beg for Mercy and i will show none" i finished the last words with a growl. The boys flinched and then had the audacity to say "we won't do that". "Well i did and i don't regret a single thing.you should do it and you will" the boys said the same thing again which was no. I growled and said "i dont regret a single thing. Now. Do. It." "You want us to di it that bad okay i, xavier reject you bella as my mate." It felt like half my heart was ripped out. "I xander reject you bella as my mate" now the other." Your turn" said xavier. I growled at him. " i bella reject xavier and xander as my mate" they both roared in what seemed like pain and i got some self satisfaction as i caused that pain."stay away from me  and dont try to contact me ever again. We. Are. Done." I then used my speed to go back home but also i was able to use my magic to mask my scent so i didnt have an assassin on my back. I got home and went to bed.

Its now morning and i feel likemy power has increased twice and i feel like a new person. I still feel betrayal from my old mates but its fading as im slowly forgetting about them. Although i know if the love we had between us was real then it wouldnt go just like that and it will always be there.i feel like someone is still out there for me and maybe this time they arent going to have a boss that told them to kill me and go ahead with it.
I decided to go to the shop but change mt appearance before doing so.