hurry up

i quickly shadow transported to my mates and told them to pack all of there stuff and of course they asked why but I knew we didn't have much time and that is exactly what I told them. They didn't question me anymore which made me relieved and then i went to my house really quick. I got the bag mum gave me before she passed that has a sort of power that makes it never ending so i can fit anything in it. I had a safe house in Tenerife that was really big and most definitely had room for us three. After I finished packing I booked the flights and asked them to somehow get all my bikes and cars transported over which costed a lot of money but it was fine. By the time I was finished I teleported back to my mates and they were at the door ready.

"we have just under an hour to be at the airport" I explained.The boys looked at me like I grew two heads and all i said is "I'll explain it when I get us to the safe house safely." They didn't argue with me and just looked at each other and nodded. Just as I was about to ask what that was about my work phone chimed and i got a bit anxious. I read the text in my head of course and it seems like I have another target who seems to want to hurt me and has hurt others. That caused a blinding red hot rage to settle in my stomach that people think they can hurt people or anything and get away with it. If they have done something wrong understandable. If not then there is no reason and the person inflicting pain in the other should have pain inflicted on them.

"We need to hurry up" i ordered. The boys eyes darkened in anger and im going to take a wild guess and say that they have never been disrespected.They huffed but then did as they were told and moved as i didnt have a lot of energy and i didnt want to waste it on shadow transporting. We arrived at my house and i smiled at the view while the boys gaped with wide eyes.I cleared my throat and they looked at me wide eyed then my house. The house looked like this.

"Hurry up" i demanded yet again as i was already in the house and they were outside

"Hurry up" i demanded yet again as i was already in the house and they were outside. I just expected them to huff but come in but no. Xavier sped up to me and before i could ask what he was doin he had my hands behind my back in handcuffs i didnt know he had and hthen grabbed my throat. His eyes were now black from lust and anger and Xanders was the same. I knew i was a bit fucked but anyways i still tried to escape but it was clear i didnt want to. I could easily escape them but i wanted to see where this was going.

After about half an hour I was about to escape until my mates finally came back. "sooo what did I do?" i asked.They just growled at me as if to warn me to stay quiet. I didn't listen. "well are we home now?" i taunted. They made out a huskier growl this time that made my insides flutter. "what are we doing?can we get food?can I go home?can I have something to drink?" I asked knowing it was going to annoy them. Xavier snapped first and out me over his knee. He smacked my ass 10 times. " don't ever boss us around again. we are supposed to boss you around to keep you safe and we know you can keep yourself safe but that's our job as your mates understood? ".He asked. "yes"I muttered just loud enough for them to hear. My ass was on fire as he put me down on the couch. I winced from the pain and he seemed to have seen as he and his brother laughed. I growled in warning. They sobered up from there laughing for quick." what did my brother just tell you? You do not want me punishing you as I will go further then him and I will make sure you feel pain for weeks after.Understood bite size?"