new and improved me

I thought when people said heartbreak felt like being stabbed I would say " stop being so overdramatic" but now experiencing it myself. I think they were being under dramatic because I feel like my heart has been ripped out cut in half and forced back in with no supplies and with an open wound. it feels like every thing I do is taking the last bit of energy and it is exhausting. I woke up this morning with no motivation but then realized I needed food as I am running low and I need food to recharge my powers. I got up and changed into an outfit that would make me feel confident and maybe encourage me to actually want to leave the house. after a while of exploring my closet I found these really nice clothes hidden. I don't know why they were hidden but here's the outfit 👇🏼

 I don't know why they were hidden but here's the outfit 👇🏼

It was got outside and I knew the skirt was perfect. I didn't really do much with my curly hair except out it in a ponytail and my curls cascades down my neck. I loved my hair.anyways time to go. 

i left the house and looked for the car I wanted to drive today and picked out this beauty.

I love range rovers. anyways time to go to the store. 

I was in the car blasting or nah by Drake and was jamming to it. then a minute later a car pulled up next to me and we was at a red light. I looked to see if it was anyone I knew and unfortunately it was. it was my ex mates and my mood instantly dimmed. my window was up but obviously that wasn't good enough for them as they motioned for me to roll down my window. I did and then instantly Xavier spoke and said "imagine being selfish enough to reject both mates and feel no remorse. you are the villain and villains always get killed" I looked him dead in the eyes and laughed and he shouted "what are you laughing about" I just said to him "you'll always bed the villain in someone's story. and if you ever talk to me I will not hesitate to kill you understood?" I saw him visibly full and looked up to see the light change and as soon as it was green I does away.

 I Pulled up to this really nice beach just for a few minutes to calm down. I refused to let myself cry over anyone as no one deserved my tears at all and then i summoned my water powers and created a cute little water dragon that looked like this

 I refused to let myself cry over anyone as no one deserved my tears at all and then i summoned my water powers and created a cute little water dragon that looked like this

(btw all pics are from Pinterest or Google)

He was really cute and kept making little squeaky noises. I put him on top of the water and created a slide for him and then i saw the sun was setting so I had to say goodbye to the creature I just created to go to the shop. 

As I finally arrived at the shop I was looking at my shopping list to see what I needed when suddenly I bumped into a wall and then sparks. at first stupid me though it was an electrical fence but then I realized we was in a shop. I looked up and was greeted with piercing blue eyes that seemed like they were looking at your deepest secrets. I quickly pushed him away and finished collecting everything on my shopping list in a world record time.I then paid and ran out of there as if my ass was in fire. I does home and quickly got inside.I slid down the wall thinking how I'm going to go through having a mate after I recently rejected and got rejected by two. My life is a drama series. just as I thought that the doorbell rang and It was dark out. I thought i was gonna live a scream movie in real life I checked through the peephole and it was...

*I'll post another chapter at 100 views love you all and enjoy your morning or evening lovelies love you all