what did I just do?

"yours ours now princess wether you like it or not and this is proof that you want us as bad as we want you"Xander explained." Your ours to share and you are not being shared with anyone else. Understood? "Xavier continued." i don't give a fuck just fucking help me in in pain and i feel like I've been stabbed".The boys weren't happy with my language choices and that's just too.Damn.Bad. for them anyways.

The boys finally stripped themselves of there clothes and got did of mine. Just Xaviers fingers grazing on my stomach when he took my shirt off soothed the heat a bit. I knew exactly what I was doing and I'm glad they can get me through my heat.Xavier then explained that were not doing anal thank God because it's my first time.I was grateful for that but he said as soon as my ass was ready he's already called dibs on it.Anyways we finally all lay on my bed and i immediately went to Xander after he put on the condom and lowered myself onto him as he was already laid down.

He groaned at the feeling of him sliding inside me because of how wet I was. I moaned at the sensation and my heat was starting to go. I then got used to his length and placed my hands on his chest as leverage. I started bouncing and my moans and his groans increased and i could feel Xavier watching. I gestured for him to stand in front of me which he did and then i took his dick in my mouth while his brother took control of my hips and made me move faster. we was moaning and groaning until Xander spilled his load into the condom while Xavier spilled his load down my throat.

They both swapped place so now I was straddling Xavier but Xavier didn't like me being on top so he flipped us. He wasted no time and went to thrusting into me and I moaned at the size as I didn't have anytime to be prepared for his length but I was still wet. luckily.After we was all done the boys ran me a bath and i started dozing of before we even made it to the bath.My legs felt like jelly so i got carried by Xavier.The bath had rose petals in and had bubbles filling it. There was a wooden table to put food and drinks on and maybe even your tablet or phone. 

It was beautiful and i thanked the boys

It was beautiful and i thanked the boys. As soon as they put me in the bath they both got in and started cleaning me. Xander started cleaning my private areas and my legs while Xavier started cleaning my upper area and especially my boobs. I didn't like feeling useless so i got a sponge and started cleaning Xavier. I started at the top and worked my way down. He groaned when I got to his eight pack and traced my fingers around the lines. He groaned and grabbed my hips. I immediately apologized but then went to cleaning Xander. I did the Same thing I did to Xavier except I didn't apologize. After 20 minutes the water started getting cold and i told the boys I wanted to get out. They helped me out and got me changed. They then immediately got themselves changed.

We went to bed and the last thought on my mind was *What did I just do*.

The next morning I woke up feeling sore but happy and then remembered what happened yesterday when I was in heat.I went to get up but found myself stuck in a knot of limbs.I turned myself into a ghost and passed through them which made me slightly dizzy.The perks of having witch and demon genes I guess. I looked back at them to see them sleeping peacefully and my heart soared. I finished my business in the toilet then went to get my phone until I remembered I had a job to do. I was about to write a note to tell the boys where I was going until i felt arms around my waist and someone peppering kisses along my neck. 

I moaned without my acknowledgement and before it could get any further I did the hardest thing ever and pushed them away. They both poured and my heart did a backdrop control then a front handling by the feels of it. I smiled at them. I then turned serious and explained "I have a job and i don't know when it will be done by but I need to go to Indonesia. I have a target back there that needs to be dealt with and i get big money even though I don't need it". The boys shook there head and before I could ask why they shook there head Xander replied "we'll come with and we'll be on our best behaviour". He sounded so young and innocent but then again even salt looks like sugar. I couldn't be bothered arguing so i just nodded my head and told them to pack.

As soon as we were all done packing we made out was to the plane and this time it was my private jet because I don't trust anyone.The boys looked at it in as and then i took time to admire it because I haven't seen it in a while. I started walking up the steps and they followed.It was going to be around 24 hours until we got to our location as the big screen showed. the boys must've seen it too because they both went wide eyed. My bag was prepared for this as I brought everything on this flight. I knew we was gonna get bored really quick and we would need to do a lot. I'm not going to lie but I'm kind of glad I brought the boys. I fell asleep just after the plane took off. Here goes nothing.