A Legend's Comeback

Yasaka

Within an antique Japanese-style temple is a woman with yellow eyes and blonde hair, her kimono matching the same shade of yellow as both. 

Laying in front of her is a series of photos from various angles, taken in and out of the temple. 

Kamigamo Jinja. A small part of her couldn't help but be ashamed at the fact that a temple of such history was defiled in such a way, a place that was supposed to ward off malice and evil ended up being infected by that same evil as well.

It doesn't make any sense. She clearly remembers installing wards within the place to not only cleanse it, or at least keep the Ryomen Sukuna at bay. As a Yokai on par with an Ultimate-class Devil, taking down such protection would've required more than just hammering it with attacks until it broke. 

Then there's also the matter of him. Or rather, them.

One of the pictures she has consist of two teenagers, twins to be exact. Both with white/silver hair as well as a pair of blue eyes. 

One of the twins has a crimson coat  with his hair framing his face and upon his back is a giant claymore that looks like it's forged from hardened lava, with claws on the handguard as well as a red jewel on the pommel while the other twin has slicked back hair with a tattered midnight coat and blue vest, with his left hand holding a Japanese katana with a white and blue handle housed in a sheathe made of black lacquered wood.

The descriptions fit them perfectly. Those selfsame traits inherited from him.

She can still recall that charming smile and that gentlemanly disposition, crafted in every way to be genuine. Unlike the devils of old, he carried himself in a way that separated from them, yet still held that ruthless drive to fight when needed. 

Such memories have been centuries ago, yet they still come as if they met yesterday. 

...No, now's not that time to dwell on matters that have gone long ago. They may share his traits, but they are not Sparda, regardless if they share blood or not. Merely projecting a shadow will do nothing but hinder her.

Regardless, they did her people a favor by cleaning up the shrine and exorcising it. 

She was planning on redoing the seal herself, as well as bringing in the same people who helped enhance and make it, but it's a good thing she didn't step out of Urakyoto, especially since there's talk of an organization who wish to create chaos for their own purposes.

Then there's also the return of creatures long since gone, never returning since the Great War. 

It's not a coincidence. The Sons of Sparda are back.

And they bring chaos wherever they go.

Azazel

The Governor-General of the Grigori rests his left hand lightly upon his palm as he takes a gander at the scions of Sparda himself.

Down to the very bone do they inherit his iconic traits such as the hair, eyes, and height, but it's as if parts of him have been distilled into his two sons.

Dante inherited his old man's nonchalant and flippant nature amongst friends. He can still recall the number of women that all but fell to their knees when they saw the Legendary Dark Knight himself. That smile alone nearly caused several angels to turn into Fallen all because of it.

Vergil received his seriousness and refined disposition. Seeking to rise above the kin he fought against, he acted the opposite of the stereotype of what demons act. It helped smooth things over with the other factions, and failing that, the use of force. Extreme force, if what happened to Kokabiel is of any indication.