Meeting a Nightmare

"Ahhh, damn it. So much for that paycheck." Mentally groans a certain white haired devil hunter. As usual, he's walking through the streets of Japan just to find a way to sate this all-encompassing boredom he's having.

Sleeping can only do so much and with his current age of fifteen years old, getting liquor isn't exactly ideal unless the authorities are involved. Granted, he can take them on but it's rather annoying having them constantly bust down your door.

When he arrived on the scene, all the demons were already gone, leaving naught a trace. Nothing was left except their disintegrating bodies. Normally he'd shrug it off, but there's a few problems with that: He only got half the value (which was still a lot, but he'd prefer all of it although it's understandable considering he didn't do the job himself) and there's also someone out there that can effectively clean house like him and it wasn't any of the DMC crew.

Only his twin brother can do manage such a feat with equal effectiveness, except the holes within the demon aren't made by a sword, but bullets. Which rules out Vergil being the culprit considering his distaste for firearms of any kind, save the time they shot down Arkham with Ebony and Ivory.

"Too many unknown variables and not enough answers." Dante's expression furrows deeper in thought. He already looked up the local library to catch up on where he in and considering that this is the same Japan that he knew in his old world (except for a few things in which we'll get to much later on).

(Switch POV)

"I can't do all of this in time!" One Marina Tsukishima freaks out. The good news is that she was already able to establish the music studio that is CiRCLE. Everything was all set up and it was ready to go.

The bad news was that personal matters didn't allow her to get the stage, lights, chairs among other items required to properly prepare the stage. All of the band girls, who would normally be happy to help her out, are busy either doing homework or preparing for what song they're doing.

Everyone whom she pleaded with turned her down because they were busy. Anyone nearby were too busy to answer for her call for help. Just when she was about to give up, she saw him.

Someone with a faded crimson coat with a dark blue polo shirt and black pants with fingerless walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. His hair is colored white and his eyes possessing the bluest of orbs. Alas! Her final chance of setting things right!

 Alas! Her final chance of setting things right!

(AN: This, but fifteen years old)

"You with the white hair!" The person in question feels his shoulder being tapped by a woman with black hair, red eyes and wearing a black jacket, blue and white striped shirt and blue pants.