A New Kind of Party

A/N: I was admittedly inspired by @SeenDaBean, @Jam1911 and @misakoko7 for making this type of story. So we all have seen stories where it's a reader character that joins CiRCLE, right? Well I was hoping for something a little different this time. Why not everyone's favorite Devil Hunter?

Don't worry, there's gonna be some action involved. It isn't DMC without our badass demon slayer doing what he does best now is it?

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Any referenced franchise, songs or art used belong to their respective creators. 

Japan, also known as the Land of the Rising Sun. A place with many events and happenings going on along with creating and being known for some of the best food in the house such as sushi, ramen among other things. Truly a beautiful place to live indeed.

As of recently, it's been an era of rising entertainment. From the famous Love Live! and school idols to girls forming a band, they're starting to get well known across the country. People of all ages frequently listen to their music and unfortunately, there's always that forbidden side of each fandom where they frequently butt heads over if school idols or band girls are better. Let's not get into that and just move on.

"Thank you, come again!" A girl with brown hair and similar eye color calls out to a group of customers leaving the cafe. She sighs slowly and looks at the clock.

"Wonder if the others are gonna be here soon." Thankfully, with her extracurricular activities she's allowed to leave anytime. She just needs to make sure that she's keeping up with all of her assignments and such.

She's supposed to talk to her band about practice and planning and such. How to expand their name and improve upon their next song, the usual. Now if only a certain bread lover can actually bother to get up and not make a pit stop at Yamabuki Bakery...

It's been about nearly two and a half hours since she started working, beginning about 8:00 in the morning where there's more people getting their daily dose of coffee and cakes. Even now people frequently come in and out of the cafe, more often than not satisfied with the food that's brought here. The job is no doubt rather difficult at times, but it's all par for the course. This is her family's cafe after all and it would be foolish leaving them to dry.

The bell rings once more, signifying someone opening the door. In comes a girl with black hair with a red stripe wearing a black leather jacket.

 In comes a girl with black hair with a red stripe wearing a black leather jacket

"Hey, Tsugu." The newcomer greets the waitress. The brown haired girl smiles upon seeing a familiar face.

"Hi, Ran! Table for one?" She nods her head as she leads her childhood friend into one of the tables.

(Ran POV)

Honestly, it felt nice just staying here. Despite the rather busy atmosphere of the cafe, it gave her a sense of familiarity and security. After all, this is one of the major places they hung out in when she met Tsugumi along with the others. As crazy as they are, she wouldn't hesitate to give them a helping hand when they need it.