This Can't Be Coincidental

(Some Time Later in Another Location...)

"Come again!" A girl exits a store that has games on it. Her hair is a long curtain of black and her eyes are purple. She wears a white blouse with a black knee length skirt.

 She wears a white blouse with a black knee length skirt

"Good thing there isn't a huge crowd inside the store." Sighs the black haired girl. Fortunately, her band is done practicing for the day and she's allowed to go where she wanted to after, provided that social anxiety isn't going to get the better of her.

Fortunately for her, the streets don't seem to be crowded compared to the usual day, which made her sigh in relief. She forces her head down to avoid looking at the people around her, only looking back up to make sure she doesn't bump into anyone or if it's a pedestrian crossing.

"Shirokane-san." A voice calls out to her. Turning her head up to the source of the voice, she sees someone around her age with long teal hair and light green eyes.

"Ah, Hikawa-san!" Smiles the black haired girl

"Ah, Hikawa-san!" Smiles the black haired girl. Ah, yes the ever straight-laced and serious Sayo Hikawa.

"I trust you remember our daily practice with Minato-san?" Rinko nods her head.

"Of course. We...aim to be the best after all." She replies out with a bit of hesitation. Even among friends, she couldn't completely get rid of this shyness she felt.

The teal-haired girl then approaches Rinko and they walk side by side.

"How's archery?" The gamer asks her.

"Adequate enough, but onto more pressing matters. There's this one part in our song that I believe I can improve upon. I'll go pay CiRCLE a visit in order to remedy that problem. After all, our leader would want us to practice even if we aren't together."

"It's admittedly surprising that I still have time to play Neo Fantasy Online with Ako-chan despite the ridiculous amount of times we gotta practice together." Then again, considering the desire of their leader is to be the best of the best, it only makes sense, although there are only a select few bands like Roselia that put an absurd amount of dedication to their craft. Eight times a week and even more than that is a dedication most people would commend.