🌸The main characters🪽

🌸Xavier🌸
*The Gardener/Farmer.
*Age-20
*Runs a small flower shop/store.
*Is very skinny, wears an apron with flower patterns with a white long sleeve shirt jeans, has pale skin, hazel eyes, and short dirty blonde hair.
*Bi He/Him
🪽Sunny🪽
*The Builder.
*Age-20
*Lives in a small town.
*Is not too skinny, not too chubby, wears a long coat, (without the coat) a light blue t-shirt and blue and white jeans, tannish darker skin tone, brown eyes, and short brown hair.
*Gay-(doesn't know it yet) He/They
💜Willow🤍
*The Potion Brewer.
*Age-21
Loves animals and hangs out in the forest most of the time.
*Is skinny, wears a light misty purple robe with potion patterns on it, (without the robe) a light purple turtleneck sweater dress, a light skin tone with freckles, light Misty blue eyes and peach blonde hair.
*AroAce She/They
🍁Dirt🍂
*The Miner/Adventurer
*Age-21
*Her sister, Mud, has a love-hate friendship with Jackson. (Maybe because she has a crush on him.)
*Is a little chubby, wears overalls with a dark reddish orange T-shirt and gloves, lighter skin tone, has dark brown curly hair, and has black eyes.
*Pan She/Her
🍀Mud🍂
*The Warrior/Blacksmith.
*Age-22
*is goblin because Willow accidentally turned them into one and her sister is Dirt.
Works out 24/7, wears iron armor, and has dark brown curly hair, and black eyes.
*Lesbian Pangendered
🍎Jackson🪫
*The Redstonist.
*Age-21
*Has a crush on Dirt but he thinks that she hates him, and loves apples.
*Is not too skinny, not too chubby, wears a button-up with black jeans, on his belt is a little bag with Redstone in it, a more tannish skin tone, black hair, and dark brown eyes.
*Straight ally He/Him