(Part 15) Cuddles

Xavier's POV

As I stared blankly ahead, my mind struggling to comprehend the situation, my body acted on instinct. Before I knew it, I found myself sitting beside Sunny, a close friend, and placing an arm around his shoulder. We sat there for a while in complete silence, both lost in our own thoughts. Then, as if sensing my concern for him, I felt one of his wings wrap around me in a protective embrace. The feeling was both comforting and reassuring. As we sat together, we talked in hushed tones until the night grew late. Eventually, we both drifted off to sleep, still wrapped in each other's arms.

           🌸                      ❤️                         🪽

As soon as I opened my eyes, my mind went back to the events from last night. I remembered how I saw Sunny crying and how I wanted to comfort him, so I did. However, as I looked around, I realized that Sunny was nowhere to be seen. I started to search for him with my eyes, but he was nowhere in sight.

As I continued to look around, my gaze finally fell downwards, and there he was. I remembered now that we had fallen asleep cuddling. The realization hit me like a ton of bricks - WE WERE CUDDLING! Well,weren't exactly cuddling he was laying on me, but still! There was a mix of excitement, embarrassment, and a flurry of other emotions that flooded my mind. I could feel my cheeks beginning to turn warm as I turned my eyes to focus on something else.

Sunny's POV
As I slowly opened my eyes, I felt a sense of peace wash over me. The couch I was lying on seemed more comfortable than ever before. I stretched out my limbs and shifted my weight, but something felt off. It didn't feel like the couch at all. Confused, I looked up and saw Xavier sitting next to me. And then it hit me - I WAS LAYING ON HIM! Panic set in as I tried to figure out what to do. I scrambled to my feet, trying to gather my thoughts, but my body betrayed me and I stumbled backwards, falling off the couch with a loud thud.
Xavier swiftly got up from the couch and rushed towards me, his face filled with concern. "Oh gosh, are you okay?!" he exclaimed, his voice trembling with worry.
Feeling uneasy and guilty, I let out a nervous sigh before admitting my deceit. "Yeah, sorry for lying to you," I said, avoiding his gaze.
However, Xavier's kind and understanding response put me at ease. "No worries, you're okay. And if it makes you feel better, I was actually very comfortable," he said, flashing a comforting smile in my direction.
His words made me feel slightly less embarrassed, and I couldn't help but blush at his charming demeanor. "W-Well, you were very comfortable too," I replied with a nervous laugh, feeling grateful for his kindness.

Me—

Gosh, that's so gay!(i'm so lonely)😭