(Part 16) South

No one's POV

As we return to the ominous town of unknown origin, a group of warriors and archers are standing by, ready to embark on a mission to hunt down Sunny. Suddenly, a voice booms over the crowd, demanding their attention. It is none other than Oliver, the grandchild of the Elder who rules over this town. The warriors exchange knowing glances as they wonder what the young man is going to say this time.

"Listen up, everyone! As my grandfather's chosen heir, you all have to do what I say. Or else I'll tell him!" Oliver commands, puffing out his chest with pride.

The warriors roll their eyes and chuckle under their breath. They know that Oliver is all talk and no action.

"Don't pay him any mind, he just wants to boost his ego," one of the warriors whispers to another.

However, there is one person who can command the attention of the warriors with just a look. Her name is Allison, and she is not to be trifled with. She is the kind of person who will kick you in the backside and then ask you questions.

"What's all this blabbering about?" Allison demands, striding towards Oliver with a no-nonsense look on her face.

"A-Allison?! I was just trying to get the warriors ready for the hunt," Oliver stammers, nervously laughing and bowing down to her.

"Cut the crap. Alright, warriors, we're heading south. Sunny was last seen heading in that direction," Allison announces, staring each one of them down before continuing. "The Elder wants him back before a month is up, and if we fail, I'll have all of your heads."

"Yes, ma'am!" all the warriors reply in unison, except for Oliver.

"Well, I think he went more north, because my grandfather said-" Oliver starts to say, but Allison cuts him off, bringing a sword to his neck.

"You're acting like I'm blind or something. Let me remind you who cleared out all the monsters in this area. That's right, me. You can tag along with us, but don't act like you know everything, because we all know that's bull." With that, Allison mounts her horse and leads the warriors southward.