1: living in the past

No one's pov:

Loud noises..

Too much people talking...

Way too much people's in this place..

People talking loudly..

Baby screams...

A couple fighting..

Why is he working here again..?

I mean he's only purpose was dead now..?

No the real question is why is he even still alive..?

Ah yes the promise..

Flashback:

Sirens everywhere, the noises of running , and doctors taking the dead body's of his parents..

Everything was in slow motion for Felix..

He was only nine and yet he saw such a horrible sight of his parents lifeless body's..

His older sister was hugging him tightly him and his younger sister..

Felix was crying like never before..

He tried to break free from his sister

"NO.. BRING M-MOM AND D-DAD BACK.. YOUR LYING THEY AREN'T DEAD! N-N-NO.. "

"Felix screamed at the doctors.. "

End of flashback.

He sigh and keep preparing the coffee for the clients lazily..

After what happened to his parents.. Their murder..

He found a letter for him and his sisters from their parents

Saying some kind of bullshit, saying that somehow they had a lot of debts with some dangerous people, and they know that they will die anyway, asking them to be happy and to be healthy.

"Are they serious? " he say to himself now that he think about how pathetic the letter was.

In fact he didn't care anymore about his parents, he doesn't even remember their faces so whatever.

After that accident he went living with their grandparents in Korea, because yes he lived and was born in Australia.

But that not important because his grandparents died few years later anyway leaving him and his sisters alone.

His older sister:Rachel

Start working day and night to provide him and younger sister aka Olivia everything they needed.

"HEY I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY FUCKING COFFEE! " screamed a middle aged man at him bringing him out of his thoughts.

Felix bowed "sorry sir , there you're coffee. "

Felix gave the man his coffee getting few won's in return.

He sighs again, he was so done with his life. He didn't even had friends.

I mean-yes he had but his only friend  name was han Jisung.

After coming to korea he barely knew the basics and was very introvert at school because of that.

But Jisung helped him with Korean and they became friends until Felix was 16 .

Jisung move from Busan to Seoul because his family had some business there.

They slowly lost contact with each other and that made Felix depressed.

And what made it even worse was his sisters death in the car accident.

It was  normal day for Felix back then.

He was waiting for Rachel who went to pick Olivia from school, that day he notice it was getting late
Suddenly his phone rang and it was from the hospital.

His heart missed a beat when the doctors told him that both of his sisters died.

After that day he had no interest in life, the only thing that kept him alive till now was the fact that when he was young he promised Rachel to stay strong for them.

But why would he keep his promise when no one kept their promises to him... ?

                ( ̄‐ ̄)んー

Tadaaa so that was the first chapter of this fan fiction, it was short indeed but I like writing short chapters

See you take care 💋🍷