4: hwang hyunjin

No one pov:

Felix slowly wakes up he was tied up.

Unlike the movies where they keep their victims in a dark, dirty basement.

Felix was in a big , beautiful room,it's walls were white and black which contrasts perfectly with the dark red sheets on the bed where Felix was laying.

The decorations were very minimalistic and the room where field with paintings.
Very beautiful ones.

Felix woke up with a headache.

He had no idea where he was.

And to be honest, he didn't care.

He had no one that worry about him anymore.

No more friends or family.

In fact he found the bed so comfortable that he fell back asleep.

Some time later he woke due a uneasy feeling deep inside him.

When he opened his eyes he found someone, in front of him wearing a black mask and cap to hide his face for some reason.

That someone was for sure a man, around 1,85 m , he was literally painting Felix when he was sleeping.

Felix froze he didn't know how the fuck he should react.

That man was extremely creepy.

Suddenly he remembered that man from the cafe.

Could it be him?

No way..

"What do you want. " Felix ask suddenly coldly.

That man stop his movement suddenly,and look at Felix right into his eyes.

The man eyes were the same as that man in the cafe, cold, black siren eyes, with the mole under one of his eyes.

"You" respond the man, as if it was normal.

"Excuse me what? " Felix replied.

"You heard me dear" and with that the man smirk behind his mask and start crawling toward Felix.

The man cover Felix eyes with his hand and lower his mask.

He started kissing Felix neck.

Felix yelped and try to push the man away, but unfortunately he forgot that he was tied up.

The man continues his assault on Felix neck, sometimes kissing it and other times biting it.

Felix was trying hard to not moan, his mind was screaming but his body just couldn't respond.

Felix start trembling and what makes it worse is that his eyes were covered.

Felix start crying and the man stopped for a moment.

"Do you wanna see my face? " the man asked.

Felix hesitated a moment but had a little idea who that man might be.

He ended up by nodding "y-yes I guess? "

Suddenly the man pull away and take off his mask and cap.

It was the man from the cafe.

"YOU?!" Felix screamed at him.

Hyunjin slap Felix "don't you dare scream at me you piece of shit." He said coldly.

Felix froze for a moment. No one had ever slapped him before, and damn it hurts.

Felix felt like crying, and indeed he started tearing up.

"Just.. Why me.. "

"Because you are my new inspiration for art, no you are art it self. " the man said his voice barely above a whisper but still cold.

"Ah by the way I forgot to present my self correctly"

The man pull away for a moment and stand up.

"I am hyunjin. Hwang hyunjin."

(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞

Very short and boring chapter but yeah. :)

🍷💋