7: obsessed

Felix pov:

I woke up again in this room, I thought it was all a nightmare but it was not.

I have no idea of what hour it is or where I am, and more especially, why me?

I always knew I was unlucky but damn.

I feel so sore from last night, okay okay, so I might seem crazy but I kinda enjoyed it..

I don't know if I should call it rape or no.

Because I didn't protest or resist much, but at the same time I didn't approved.

It was like he had hypnotized me with his handsome face.

Ugh that handsome face of his.

So annoying yet so attractive.

I really do have a problem.

I sighed and look around the room,since I am still handcuffed to the bed, I couldn't move around obviously.

The room was big and does look luxurious, the bed was so damn comfortable, I could sleep all day on it if I wanted.

A normal person would probably freak out if they were in my place, but I don't.

It's probably because no one will care anyway, I wonder if this painter, or no, I should say Mr. Hwang had kidnapped me because of my past and the fact that I didn't have anyone Left, or it is all a coincidence?

Whatever it is, this man is definitely not any painter,who are you Mr. Hwang?

Hyunjin pov :

After I left Felix I immediately storm into my room and sit on the edge of my bed, I had to calm down.

He felt so ...addictive...

I shouldn't let my obsession take complete control of me, what the fuck am I saying?

It already did.

Lee Felix, you are my obsession.

How I cannot be obsessed?

His milky skin, his light brown feckless spread across his cheeks and perfect Bouton nose like a galaxy , his heart pink shaped lips, and his soft blonde hair, also his doe brown eyes, field with sadness and tiredness but also field with a hidden flame in them.

Oh, without forgetting his perfect body and how he feels inside, he feels like heaven.

No forget about it, it better than heaven it's feels like home. (Inspired from twisted games , such a good book by the way ☺︎)

I sigh and run my hand through my hair and lay on the bed.

Yeah I am definitely obsessed, I can't believe I have him, I've spent weeks and weeks following him, to know where he lives.

I also asked some of my employees to gather every information about him, his family, his past relationships.

Apparently all his family is dead,he also didn't have many relationships , nor had a lot of friends, and also kinda poor.

Damn what a life.

I sigh as I throw the Felix folder across the room, I smirk to myself.

He's such a cute doll...

                ヾ(^-^)ノ

See you 🍷💋