5:red

No ones pov:

Felix looks up at the man for a moment, somehow he felt drawn to the man's eyes.

They look so deep, so mysterious, so dark, there was definitely something behind those eyes, but at the same time they were so beautiful, something buried deep inside of them shine as bright as a star in the dark and cold galaxy.

Felix:so what are you planning to do with me besides raping me?

The hyunjin guy laugh, his laugh was the most beautiful sound that Felix ever heard , but at the same time the chuckle was dark and sinister, making a shiver run along Felix spine.

Hyunjin:as I said earlier, I want you to be my art reference, and maybe, just maybe, my plaything.

Felix:NO!-

Hyunjin look at Felix with a menacing stare.

Felix:I-i am willing to be your art reference but not your plaything.

Hyunjin: it's not like you have a choice dear.

Hyunjin was right, there was no escape, and no hope that someone will search or rescue him.

Hyunjin smirk In a very disturbing way suddenly.

(⚠ this part will contain some disturbing moments so yeah,you can skip it if you want⚠)

Hyunjin sat back in front of his canvas again, he was about to take the red paint tube but he quickly realized that it had ended.

Hyunjin gaze went to Felix with that same psychopath like smile.

Hyunjin: you know Felix~ something that I like to do, is to add red in my paintings.
-unfortunately I have no more red paint and I need to finish this painting before it dry.

Felix looks at him confused for a moment but then his eyes widened when he see hyunjin approaches him again.

Hyunjin was holding a sharp razor blade, Felix honestly didn't know where he got it from.

Suddenly hyunjin grab Felix wrist and do a cut on it with a smooth motion .

Felix let out a pained yelp, he see his milky skin getting pained by his red blood.

It was painfull but at the same time Felix loved it, it was as if he deserves it.

Hyunjin lick his lips and wall away to continue his painting.

After a few hours he finely finished and showed the painting to Felix with a smile.

"What do you think my love? "

Felix heart skipped a beat. Like what the fuck? His cheeks flustered and he looks at the painting.

He was laying beautifully on the bed, his eyes closed, he bad red roses crown on his hair and a single red roses placed on the wound with his blood that keeps flowing into the white bed sheets making it look like snow with blood. Such a piece of art.

Felix was left speechless.

"I-its good..? "

Felix wasn't sure, hyunjin just smile and put the painting aside, he then go on top of Felix.

Hyunjin stares at Felix cute face, his milky skin, big doe eyes that hides a lot of sadness and loneliness, his cheeks were red from blushing and his freckles were just like a galaxy field with stars. Hyunjin eyes finely landed on Felix heart shaped red lips.

He felt the urge to crush his own plump lips into Felix one's. Felix look didn't help at all.

The sight of Felix under him, blushing like a mess and his messy hair made hyunjin fantasize about him fucking Felix until he can't walk properly.

He couldn't control his urges anymore she kissed Felix softly at first.

Felix eyes widen but somehow he finds himself responding to hyunjin kiss he close his eyes and lean into the kiss.

The kiss gets more sloppy and intense as lust increase in both their bodies.

Hyunjin bites Felix lower lip, making the younger let out a small moan, hyunjin took the chance to push his tongue into Felix mouth.

He loved Felix taste,he taste just like strawberries.

Felix also savour hyunjin taste which was a mix between wine, blood and cigarettes.

ಠ_ರೃ

Maybe smut next chapter? ;)

See you soon 💋🍷