8:eat.

Felix pov :

Its been I don't know how many hours since I am just lying here and facing the ceiling.

I started to get a bit uncomfortable in the position but I can't do anything, that hot bastard still didn't untied me, he didn't even come back.

I sigh and close my eyes, just when I am about to fall asleep and hopefully never wake up-

Hyunjin enter the room holding a.. Plate?

He sit next to me I titled my head a little to see what's on the plate.

A bowl of Ramyeon, some rice and chicken and bottle of orange juice I guess.. ? And a apple.

"Eat." He say firmly.

"I can't, I am still tied up Sherlock. " I say sarcastically.

He groan and sigh, he pick up some noodles using chopsticks and hold them close to my mouth.

"I don't eat. " I say .

"Why? "

"I just don't feel like eating"

The truth is I have a eating disorder since my sisters died so I barely eat anything and if I do I always end up by throwing up.

"I wasn't asking you if you feel like eating, it was a order"

He then push hardly the chopsticks into my mouth with the noodles, I gag slightly at the unexpected act, but end up by hardly swallowing it.

"Good boy... "

I feel like throwing up from his praising but at the same time I feel some what people call them butterflies.

He keep forcing me to eat, at first I didn't feel anything particular, but the more I eat the more I feel sick.

"Stop.. I.. I don't feel good.. "

"I don't care you didn't even finish your bowl. "

(Btw I started writing it like tow days ago and I got lazy now I am writing it in the car lol because I got bored anyway-)

"I just can't"

"Just eat-"

"I FUCKING CAN'T-"

I immediately stopped talking when he slapped me across the face.

He then pick up the plate and stand up.

"You are such an ungrateful brat. " he said coldly before walking away.

He leaves the room and I started tearing up.

Why the fuck I am so Unlucky in this life...

After a while the door opened again, revealing a average tall man.

He was really handsome brow eyes and hair sharp nose and veiny hands.

"Sorry for Hwang behavior"

Great.

Hwang send me his minions now.

"Aish, I swear to God that kid "

The man muttered again under his breath.

"By the way, my name is Lee Minho, code name : Lee know. "

What the fuck? Code name? Where the heck I am exactly?

And most importantly who are those people's? Who is Hwang hyunjin.?

I stayed silent the entire time.

"Not very talkative aren't you? "
The man sat in front of Felix.

"Why didn't you eat? "

"I didn't feel like it, I wanted to throw up "

"I am kind off offended, I am the one who made that food. "

Oh shit.

"I didn't mean like it I just-"

"I understand, I mean if I was you, I wouldn't have the energy  or the mood to it. "

Lee know gaze drop on the wound on Felix wrist .

"Hyunjin.. "

He muttered under his breath and sigh, he stands up and left the room for a few minutes, he came back holding a box.

He sit in front of me again and open the box, he put on some medical alcohol on a clean cotton and press against my wound on the wrist.

I whimper a little, it's hurt like crazy dude.

He the put on a clean bandages  and adjust more comfortably the chains that holds me back.

He walk closer to the door to leave I assume.

He looks back a last time and said.

"You should rest, it was a pleasure meeting you Felix, I look forward more interaction... "

He said the last part in a whisper and with a smirk and then left the room and locked the door.

Here we are again.

Me and loneliness .

( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

I hate that chapter lol, like fr,sorry for not posting in so long I got some problems but it all good now.

See ya
💋🍷