𝟣𝟥 | 𝖲𝖾𝖾 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖨𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌?

❝𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌, 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

❝𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌, 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have been staring at the girl in the corner of the venue for the longest time

I have been staring at the girl in the corner of the venue for the longest time. She's one of the two live painters who was hired to paint at this wedding.

I recognized her immediately when I walked through the door. She and her grandfather were hired by Alessandra to paint for her wedding. That was a little over a year ago–maybe two years ago.

I couldn't stop looking at her then and I can't stop looking at her now.

God, I'm fucking weird.

I should stop.

I need to stop.

The sound of cheering zones me back into reality.

"Alright," Asteria says with a chuckle. She leans into Christian as he wraps an arm around her. "I just want to thank everyone for coming all the way to Brazil. I never imagined myself getting married here but I wouldn't have it any other way. Um . . ." she chuckles nervously. "That's all I have to say."

Guests erupt into laughter as Asteria turns to Christian. While she's talking to him in the ear, I take it as my cue to get up and walk over to the all-you-can-eat buffet.

Guests could either eat from the buffet or order something from the menu. Both have been a big hit.

I would think about doing the same for my own wedding, but I doubt I'll get married. Never gonna happen.

I reach for a plate at the same time as someone else.

We get the same idea of pulling our hands back and apologizing.

I finally look at the person who I almost stole a plate from. Or who almost stole a plate from me.

It's the same girl I've been looking at like some stalker.