𝟥𝟫 | 𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾

❝𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘

❝𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What do you mean Alessandra's been kidnapped?" Asteria Morales asks

"Do I need to spell it out for you?"

"This girl," she mumbles. "Why is Alessandra always getting kidnapped? I'm beginning to think she isn't God's favorite if she's been put in this situation more than once."

I remove the phone from my ear and press it to my chest so I can give Ceaser the next direction. "Take a left and continue driving straight. Desiree's location says she should be down the road."

A couple of weeks ago I decided to insert a tracking chip in one of Desiree's necklaces. Specifically, she wears one every day because it was given to her by Andre.

I did it one night I snuck in and slept over.

I never really told her either.

Even though I did it for her safety, I wasn't sure how she was going to react. I wasn't sure if she was going to be okay with it.

I should have told her about it now that I think about it.

It would have been better than not telling her at all. That's for sure.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"Shit," I whisper before bringing the phone to my ear again. "Desiree was also taken."

"Oh gosh. I'll get on my jet and fly over within the next hour. How many men do you need me to bring?"

"As many as you can spare."

"I'll get on it," Asteria says. "We'll see you soon." She ends the call before I do.

As I'm putting my phone away, I spot something in the distance. "That's Desiree's car." And it's flipped upside down.