Prologue

I was walking in the street in the middle of the night felling the cold wind blowing on my face and making my hair fly everywhere. My head spinning and I felt like I will vomit. I open the door to my house and see my family all in the kitchen "shit" I thought to myself.

" do you know how late it is ?" My mother yelled at me . " yeah yeah" I say not caring what she has to say . I look at Michelle and in her eyes I see tears and sadness. I felt bad of course but it was too late to change anything . " You can't go out anymore, no more drinking , no more causing trouble ." My dad yelled angrily. I chuckled " yeah sure, you say that all the time." I started to go in my room and my mother spoke up." No, we're done , you hear me! You're leaving. All you do is bring shame to our family " she cried.

I froze " what? I'm not leaving" .
" yes you are" my mother stared at me.

" where?"
" to Paris , you'll be living with your grandma " she reapplied . I froze looking at everyone. " your being for real?".

Next thing I knew my clothes were flying everywhere, getting thrown in my bags. Michelle crying and my brother hugging her.

I just stood there looking at the seen thinking how have I gotten this far.
" you will leave in the morning" my mother said with tears in her eyes.

*in the morning*

I woke up , took my bags and went to the car outside. I saw Michelle running to me " I will miss you" she said hugging me. I hugged her back " yeah I will miss you too".
I saw my brother behind her looking at me smoking his cigarette. Next to him was my mom.
" I'm sorry" that's all I said and got inside the car.

I drove off to the airport not looking back. I should have known this would happen. My brother warned me but I dint listen now I have to pay my price.