Come with me

The next day went as normaly just teacher teaching and smoking breaks. After school I was sitting near the gate waiting for Joseph.
I felt a hug behind me and turned my body it was Joseph he leaned and kissed my lips " let's go" he said. I stud up walking next to him and hold his hand. " where are we gonna go?" I asked looking at him and back at the road.
" then you'll see " he smiled as he kept walking.
We walked the normal road to his house but then we turned left even tho we needed to turn right.
" Joseph why are we walking left not right?" I asked walking slower.
" we're not going to my house" he said looking at me.
" what?" I asked stopping
" I have surprised for you, don't worry Rose" he stopped walking and looked down at me.
" fine" I said and kept walking .
As we walked we were going closer tho the forest and before I knew it I was looking at a lake in the middle of the woods.
I smiled at the beautiful scene " it's beautiful " I said to Joseph.
Joseph was looking at me and replied " yes it is" .
I turned to look at him and leaned in for kiss.
Our lips touched was I putted my hand on his chest.
Joseph pulled away" I have something else to show you".
I raised a bit my eyebrow and turned around. After we went a little more tho the left I saw a set up picnic. My smile got bigger and I looked at Joseph's who was watching my every move.
" aww I dint know you where the romantic type" I said sitting down.
" oh shut up" he said and sat near me.

We were sitting for a while talking about school when I said " you should come to Paris with me, be a painter" I said eating a cherry.
" yeah right " he answered sarcastically.
" oh come on, you paint beautifully and you have money to enter some school" I looked at him.
" I don't know" he said looking at me.
" imagine just two of us living in Paris, you being a painter" I smiled at him.
He looked at me smiling and eat some fruit.

After some hours we went back home. Before I could walk in my house I kissed Joseph and said goodbye.

The next week I went to school but Joseph wasn't there, he was sick. What a shame I couldn't see him whole week.

Next week on Monday I went to school earlier that ever wanting to see Joseph. I walked in the school and saw Joseph sitting with his friend. I had a big smile on my face and ran to him he saw me and stud up. We hugged each other not letting go.
" I missed you" I said looking up at him.
He smiled " I missed you too" .
His friend left and we sat together outside sharing a cigarette.
" are you better now ? I was worried sick" I said exhaling smoke.
" I'm better, I was sick with something, I don't know" he said handing me the cigarette back.
" have you thought about Paris ?" I asked taking the cigarette and inhaling the smoke.
" yes I have, but I don't know rose , Paris is far and....." he dint finish his sentence and just took the cigarette from me shaking his head.
The bell rang and we went inside the classroom.

I sat down next to Annick smiling at her.
The teacher came in " hello, sit down" she said.
" Rose I'm happy you will go tho the school in Paris, if you want you can leave next week, you won't be having any exams here anymore" she said and started to teach.
Next week, leave . That's so soon.
All the lesson I kept thinking about leaving and about Joseph.

The lesson ended and I went outside to have some fresh air. I saw Michelle talking to Simone so I went over to them.
" hey" I greeted them both
" hi rose" Simone smiled at me
I looked at Michelle and just said it " I will be leaving next week".
Michelle looked at me a bit sad " so soon?"
" yeah, I have no reason to be here, really ".

After all the lessons ended I was walking home and Joseph came next to me with a cigarette in his hand.
" I have something to tell you" I said looking at him.
He got a bit scared and looked at me" what is it?".

" I'm leaving next week" I said as his face went pale.
" I'm coming with you" he said as he looked at me.
"What?" I asked shocked
" I'm coming with you to Paris" he said smiling.
A big smile spread across my face and I hugged him tightly.
We went home and I started to pack for Paris

——————————-
Sorry if this story is quite short, I will make a different one that will be longer. I'm just losing my motivation to continue this and I'm going back to school, that's why it's getting so bad.
( new chapters soon)

This is for my one friend so ignore
Beidz lasīt so stāstu man tāds kauns😭😭
To: D