How much?

I woke up ready to go to school. I let my hair naturally out, I putted on a blue dress and some perfume.
I left the house taking out a cigarette and smoking it.
I almost stepped inside the school when somebody grabbed me by my waist in to an alley. I was about to punch the person but it was Joseph.
I smiled a him knowing I'm not in danger " hey".
He smiled me leaning in for a kiss.
As our lips touched, I went through his hair with my fingers. We pulled away looking at each other.
" that wasn't friendly of us" I said smirking at him.
" hi to you too" he said kissing my cheek and walking in school.

I went in the school throwing out my cigarette and going to class. I sat down next to Annick " hey I heard you got your test score back" she said writing stuff in her notebook.
" yeah I did I got 18/20" I said looking at her . Her face quickly turned to me " you're serious?" .
I nodded. " omg congrats, Rose that's really good, mostly people get 13/20 if they're lucky " she said smiling at me.
The teacher walked in and started the lesson

The day went pretty quickly and before I knew it it was the last lesson. Me and Annick went in the classroom but 2 boys were at our seats and the only seats left were in front of Joseph and his friend. Annick locked at me with a face that described the words " are you serious".
We sat down and the lesson started.
The lesson went so slowly that I almost fell asleep but then I felt Joseph poking me in the back.
I turned to face him " what is it?" I asked.
" nothing I just wanted to see your pretty face" he smirked. I just rolled my eyes smiling to myself and turned to the teacher. The bell rang and everyone started to go out of the classroom when I heard the teacher say " Rose stay please ".
Joseph looked at me and kept walking outside not taking his eyes of me.
When everyone left I walked tho the teachers desk and waited for her to say something.
" Rose I heard you got 18/20 on the test that's very impressive, you will be going tho the school in Paris right?" She asked me.
" Thank you, I'm still thinking about it but I probably will, I studied all my life to get a good diploma" I smiled a bit replying to her.
" that's good, I just don't want you waisting a very good opportunity. You're a smart girl, do what you know is right " she said standing up and opening the door.
I left the classroom after her and went outside. I saw everyone standing in a big crowd talking about something. I saw Simone I went next to her " hey Simone I haven't seen you for a long time, what's happening here?".
She looked at me and back tho the crowd " everyone is talking about some party and they don't know where to throw it".
" oh " I just said walking off.
Simone ran beside me " Rose I need your opinion on something" she said walking next to me.
I looked at her " sure, what happened?".
" Michelle cached me and Jean kissing and now she's kinda ignoring me and yesterday Jean broke up with me saying everything is too much for him and I don't know what to do because now I don't have nobody. I tried talking with Michelle but she wouldn't listen and I'm trying to forget about Jean but I can't" Simone said with her eyes watering up.
" hey Simone it's alright. Look don't think about Jean he's just a boy, he doesn't deserve your tears and Michelle talk tho her again , maybe at the party . I will tell Michelle to listen what you have to say to her" I said trying to calm her down.
" really ? Oh thank you Rose you're such a good friend" she smiled at me wiping away her tears. I said goodbye to her and went home.

I saw Michelle in the kitchen eating " I heard there will be a party , you going ?" I asked her taking off my jacket.
" yeah I probably will" she responded.
"Everything okey with Alan?" I asked sitting down next to her.
" everything is fine, he's super cute" she smiled a bit.
" that's good because if he ever hurts you I will break his arms" I smiled at her and she laughed a bit.
" if Simone tries to talk to you listen what she has to say, she misses you a lot" I say and stud up.
I went to the door and putted on my jacket opening the door
"Where are you going?" Michelle asked.
" to the store I will be back soon" I said walking out of the door.

As I walked down the street I pulled out a cigarette lighting it. I walked for 6minuts and arrived at the store. I dropped my cigarette and walked inside. I picked out a bottle that was on sale and went tho the cashier. I looked at the woman and it was Anne.
Anne has been in this store for the past 6years she's working as the cashier most of the time. When I was drinking almost everyday day she was there selling me the drinks. We became  friends really quickly and sometimes even went out together she tried to help me with my addiction with alcohol but she couldn't do much.

" rose your back" she said smiling at me.
" Anne it's so good to see you, how have you been?" I asked putting the bottle on the counter.
" could have been better but I'm good, I will be actually leaving soon. I will be going to Spain" she said.
" Spain wow, always wanted to go there" I said smiling.
" how have you been?" She looked at the bottle I was about to buy " still drinking?" She asked.

The door rang a bell and somebody went in the store. I ignored it thinking it was some old woman.

I looked at Anne " I quit drinking for 3years actually when I went to Paris, I got my life together back there. It was great but then something happened and you know some bottles won't hurt" I laughed it off knowing she's disappointed in me now.
" Rose if you got yourself out, which I'm proud of, of course but why are you drinking again. I know Rose the strong girl saying what she wants and thinking about other not herself but Rose don't start drinking again" she said as her eyes got sadder.
I looked up at there and then at the bottle
" how much ?" I asked handing her the bottle as I fell tears in my eyes.
She took the bottle and scanned it "12,55€ " she said handing me it . I gave her the money " I hope you have fun in Spain" I left the store.

As soon as I stepped out of the store I opened the bottle and started to chug it, tears fell from my eyes from all the thoughts going in my head right now but I dint care, that's why I liked this place it's for from people I know I can do stuff I want. I stopped drinking the drink and catch my breath. I sat down on the cold ground next to the store. Looking at the half empty bottle in my head my ruined mascara. My head started to spin a bit.

Behind me opened the stores doors I looked behind and saw Joseph going out of the store. Are you kidding me why do I always see him. He saw me sitting on the ground with mascara running down my face he looked really worried.
"Are you okey Rose?" He asked leaning down to talk.
" I'm fine Joseph go home" I say taking the bottle between my lips.
He took the bottle from my hand " hey give it back " I said standing up. From the sudden moment I made my head couldn't take so I tripped on Joseph.

" rose let's get you home" he said looking down at me.
" no no Joseph not home my parents can't see me like this they will send me back " I begged him.
He looked around the streets and back at me" then come to my house" as he said that he started to walk dragging me from my waist.
I walked next to him his hand on my waist and the other holding my bottle.
My hands were holding his arm trying not to fall.

We were at his house, we went to his room and I fell in his bed.  Joseph went to his closet taking out a shirt he gave me the shirt and pants and he said to go take a bath. I looked at him " yeah no I'm good".

He picked me up from his bed and carried me tho the bathroom.
" Joseph let me go, come on " I yelled while laughing.
He took me tho the mirror and asked " you really don't think you need a bath".
" all I can see is you looking hot as fuck caring me around like that" I said while his face went in shock and then in a smirk.
I don't think I should have said that but I was drunk so I dint care. He left the bathroom leaving me all alone.

—————————-