Even wen we werent dating?

After my bath that's felt like 2 hours I got out. I putted on the shirt that Joseph gave me it was very big for me and when I mean very I mean down to my knee. I tried putting on the pants but they were too big for me and fell off so I just dint put them on . I blow dried my hair a little bit and went out of the bathroom . I went to Joseph's room who was drawing something in a sketchbook.
" I wanna see " I said trying tho take the book. He closed it quickly and stud up " no Rose I don't want show you" he said hiding the book behind his back.

" oh come on please, you draw beautifully, let me see" tried taking his book from him but he held it up. I looked at him and the sketchbook I knew I wouldn't get it so I rolled my eyes.
" thank for the shirt the pants dint fit me tho" I said giving him the pants back.
" sorry I don't have no other pants" he said taking the pants and putting them in the closet.
" it's fine I don't need them this shirt is like a dress" I said looking at the shirt.

He chuckled a bit watching me.
" what? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked looking in his eyes.
" I'm not looking at you" he said walking out of his room.
I followed him " yes you wereee".

We were at his kitchen he looked for something to eat. I wanted a snack but I dint know what but then I realised what I wanted .
I gasped loudly and Joseph turned to me worried " what is it?" He asked
I looked at him smiling " I want cookies".
He rolled his eyes and closed the fridge.
" really cookies ? It's late already" he said pointing at the window.
" oh shit I have to get home." I paused for a second " can I stay here?" I asked.
He chuckled at me being amazed how my mood changes every second" sure".

" can I make cookies?" I asked giving puppy eyes.
" make what ever you like" he said sitting down at the table.
" why you sitting down, help me" I said standing up.

I told Joseph the things I needed for the recipe and he putted everything on the table. I started to make the dough. When I was finished I putted it to bake for 5 minutes.
" your wonderful you know that" Joseph said looking at me.
I smiled at him " we're just friends".
" sure just friends" he smirked at me.

After 5minuts the cookies were done. I got them out taking one in my hand.
" come taste it " I said walking to Joseph blowing on the cookie so it's not hot.
He tried it " wow these are the best cookies I have eaten" he said taking more.
" leave some for me" I said stealing one of his cookies and eating it.

After we eat we went back to his room I sat down on his bed and he sat down on the chair. I looked at him and I knew I will have to tell him some day so I will tell him now.
" I'm moving to Paris next month , I will be studying there" I said.
He looked at me and his smile dropped a bit " will you be coming back?" He asked
I looked at him " I don't think so"
" you still wanna see my sketchbook?" He asked
I smiled at him " of course".
He gave me his book and I opened it. It was beautiful there were a lot of drawings. With people,animals, places everything and he drawed them very realistic.
" you should be a painter Joseph , you really have a talent" I said looking at him.
" it's nothing" he said
" no really" I kept looking at the pictures I closed the sketchbook and I spoke again
" you know I always thought you were in my way of being good in school but i think the only thing getting in my way were the thoughts. Wen we ignored each other I had a more difficult time then wen we had some thing going on"
Joseph started to say something but I cuted  him off talking again " and I think this last month I want to be with you before I move to Paris" I finally finished my sentence.

He smiled at me coming closer" I would love that Rose" he kissed me and I kissed him back. He came on top of me kissing with more tension he went to my neck but then stopped, went to my ear and whispered " even when we weren't together you were still mine" he kissed my neck and spoke again " I told every guy to not even think about trying anything with you".
I smiled at his words knowing how bad down he was " even tho we weren't dating I was yours?" I asked.
He looked at me and said " you were always mine you just needed time to realise that" he smirked.

————————-
Idk if I like this chapter it's kinda short but oh well.