Gooddam Louis

I was at my room starring at the empty bottles I had on my desk. My head was spinning and finally I felt at peace again not caring what's happening around me. I opened my window and smoked a cigarette looking outside seeing darkness and the only light coming was from a lamp.

I felt on to my bed and fell asleep.
What's have I done.

I woke up with a headache and I was freezing I looked at my window and I forgot to close it last night. Outside is getting a bit colder of the wind and I felt like wearing pants today but I remember I go to that stupid school and it wouldn't be girly like to wear pants. I putted on a long dress that covered my arms, some boots and some lipstick.

I was walking to school felling like shit. I just wanted to get home and sleep but I couldn't do that.
I just hope I don't see Joseph today.

Fuck I thought to myself I went to school and the first person I saw was him. He just looked at me and walked past me like he dint know me but it's for the better. If I said him to do that he will.
I went to class trying to understand what the teacher is telling me about some exam I can do and get in a better school because my grades were very good. I just shook my head as an approval so she stops talking with me. The entire class I just sat there looking outside the window . I turned to face Joseph one time and he was looking at me but he quickly looked away. I smiled a bit knowing he does still care about me.

The lesson ended and I got out to smoke . I was sitting on the grass and Joseph came standing in front of me " we need to finish the project , my house tonight ?" . I looked at him shaking my head as a yes and he walked off.

The entire day I was just sketching stuff in my notebooks and not paying attentions.
Here goes me not paying attention to school when I literally left Joseph for me to study.

I went home and changed outfits, i got tho the store buying a shot and drinking it before knocking on Joseph's door.

He opened the door letting me inside.
We went to his room in silence not speaking a word.
" I picked this poem now he have to translate it and draw a picture about it". I finally spoke handing Joseph the poem.
" I can draw and you translate " he said handing me back the poem.
" sure"I said and started to translate the poem.

We sat in silence for about 2hours when I got done with the poem I jumped in his bed. My back was hurting like hell sitting all the time in the chair. I looked at Joseph's who was carefully drawing I closed my eyes and waited for him to finish.

Closing my eyes was a mistake. I fell asleep. I woke up and checked the time it was 02:00 . My parents are gonna kill me. I stud up looking around the room and saw Joseph sitting on the chair, head on the table and sleeping. I looked at the drawing he made and it was beautiful, I never knew he could draw. Before walking out of his room I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked home.

*next day*

Everyone was presenting the project and it was my time to present. I walked in the front with Joseph we said the poem and showed the drawing.
" very good rose and Joseph you will get a good grade for this" the teacher said as we sat down.

Today I tried paying attention to school actually learning and getting myself together but still I couldn't get him off my mind.
As I was walking home from school Michelle came next to me" is something wrong rose ? You're acting different."
" I'm fine Michelle I'm just thinking". I replied and kept walking.
" about what?" Michelle looked at me waiting for an answer.

I sighed and looked at her " I kissed Joseph at the beach party but then said we should just ignore our feelings even tho we both like each other ". I stopped walking for a second looking at Michelle trying to figure out her emotions.

" Rose I know studying for you is important but I think it's better that you don't push people away but Joseph really?"
" yeah Joseph , but he's not so bad as he seems"

I went inside my room and started to study, trying not to think about Joseph.

The week ended pretty fast. Me and Joseph dint talk or even look at each other. It was autumn break for 2 weeks, maybe I can figure out the situation better.

" Rose I was wondering maybe we can go out more together this week, I feel like we are a bit distant lately " Michelle said coming my in room.
" sure Michelle , we can go tho the park today if you like" I closed my books and turned to her.
She smiled " I would love that".

We were at the park eating candy and talking about what are our plans for the break.
" I'm thinking about going with Alan out more" Michelle said putting a lollipop in her mouth.
" that's seems nice, I will probably study I have some exam I will need to take after the break, I will maybe get in a better school if I do good".
" your studying to much, relax a bit" Michele handed the the candy.

The 2 weeks went pretty slow. All I did was study and i barely got out of the house. I wanted to do good on the test so I get in a better school.

*Monday*

I was walking to school saying hello to all my friends and walking tho the classroom where I had to take my test.
I sat down and began writing answers on the paper. After and hour I got up, gave the test tho the teacher and left.
I went outside to smoke my cigarette and hoped for the best.

After some time I saw Joseph coming out the school and sitting down on a chair. I wanted to talk to him but I was scared he no longer had feelings for me. After smoking my cigarette I went out of the school walking home when I heard someone call my name.
I turned around and saw Louis. Great.

" hey Rose, where is your boyfriend?" He asked standing next to me.
" he's not my boyfriend " I replied and stopped walking facing him.
He smirked a bit looking at me " what a shame, you looked good together".
" what do you want Louis" I asked getting a bit angry at him.
" I just wanted to talk to you rose, what I can't talk to you now?" He asked.
I ignored him and started to walk away. I was not in the mood for him.
" where you going ?" He started to walk with me.
" Louis please leave".

" you heard her, leave" I heard Joseph say next to us. He putted his arm around me looking at Louis.

" I was hoping you show up" Louis said started to swing his fist at him. Joseph pushed me tho the side a bit so I don't get hurt.
They fighted for hours as I just stud there thinking what could I do. Louis head was bleeding and he stepped away looking at me and Joseph he chuckled quietly and just walked away. I looked at Joseph and his hand and lip was bleeding.

" why do you always have to fight " I asked taking his hand looking if it's not broken.
" come on " I said taking his hand and walking to my house.

We went inside my room and I ordered him to sit, I went to get water and tissues.
" Rose I'm fine" Joseph said watching me sit in front of him.
I took his hand and started to clean him carefully.