First day

Iv been stressing so much. I just moved in my apartment in Orlando Florida, I can't believe I got into wwe. It's been my dream to be a wwe superstar since I was a little girl. Right now it was 9:30 PM at night I was laying in my bed on my phone trying to pass the time, since I couldn't sleep.

I decided to scroll on Insta I kinda stalked the wwes Insta, I saw a familiar face she was Rhea ripley

I decided to scroll on Insta I kinda stalked the wwes Insta, I saw a familiar face she was Rhea ripley. I knew her since well she's the face of wwe right now, I clicked on her username "rhearipley_wwe" once I saw her account goddamm she looked hot as fuck.

 I knew her since well she's the face of wwe right now, I clicked on her username "rhearipley_wwe" once I saw her account goddamm she looked hot as fuck

Goddamm! My phone falls on my face I really didn't care she just looked so.. I can't I was blushing so hard. I gently picked up my phone off my face and I saw her bio. She lives in Orlando too..? She is Australian? Huh interesting. I clicked on the third post. My face was flustured is never been this flustered over a person. Besides I'm sure were not even the same age. I click out of her post and glanced her bio. Nevermind she's 27.. I'm 27.. Hmm I look at her other posts, I knew that she was apart of the judgment day and stuff that's no news. Aww she has two dogs barry and Luna? Anyways I checked the time it was 10:30 PM I should probably go to sleep. I put my phone down on the bedside table and charged it and turned off my LED lights and driffed off to bed.

"Time skip"

I heard my 7:30 AM alarm go off I quickly got out of bed. I was so ready for today I was tossing and turning in my sleep. I turned on the light of my room and opened the windows. It smelled fresh, Allthough I do miss California and all my friends there, but this is a chance to be someone great. I had to be at the arena at 9:30. Penalty of time to get ready. I quickly hoped in the shower I took like 20 minutes and got out and changed I wore a black tank top a grey sweater and some black long pants and my neckless.