A date?

As soon as Rhea left my locker room, I could not stop thinking about her. I was going crazy over her. I decided to get things off my mind and go look at the segment thats happening right now. I walked out of my locker room and looked backstage, goddamnit it was rhea didnt I already have enough of her today? Anways while I was watching rhea making her entrance warning Bailey not to choose her, but Than Nia jacks attacked her in the middle of it. I was shocked, rhea of course fought back but I knew she couldn't focus that well. I didn't know nia that well I don't even think we even talked before, but something inside of me went boiling after Nia attacked Rhea. I wanted to go out there but I knew I couldn't. While I was watching it Nia was distorying Rhea, she was just lying on the Mat everyone was in shock even Damage control until Nia stepped up to Bailey and said "Rhea is not making it to werslermaina." I saw baileys face and she spoke and said "well if you would let me Finsh I was gonna make my announcement on Friday smack down." I was really worried about Rhea, I couldn't help but wait for her to come out. When the segment was done I quickly rushed to Rhea, she looked tired but she didn't look hurt or anything damein and Dom were next to me also they looked worried. I gently took Rhea to sit down. "Are you injured in any type of way?" I asked worryingly bitting my nails, then she took my hand making me stop bitting my nails. "You really shouldn't bite your nails it's a bad habit, and yes I'm fine don't worry it was just a small thing we had to do." "You sure?" I asked still worried. Rhea took some hair and put it on my ear and held up my chin. "Mhm yeah. You were watching me?" I hate to admit it but I was gonna go say it. "Yeah I was" I say i was obviously guilty and embarrassed, but Rhea caresses my chin "Your cute angel." Angel? What did she mean by that. "Wanna go on a date" she said confidently smirking. "Why? You like me?" I say playfully. And she stops caressing my chin and looks me dead in the eye but playfully. "Mhm now remember what I said don't get too confident darling" God that turned me on. "Understood Ripley?" She chuckled. "I'll text you when I should pick you up I already have your address Becky gave it to me." She said walking away. I was blushing so goddamn much I put my hand on my face to cover and I ran to my locker room and grabbed my stuff, to go home and get ready. I didn't even know Rhea had my number though. She'd prob message me on insta or she maybe asked Damien for it. Then it hit me our storyline starts next week. Oh god I could die, but I'll die in happiness. Anyways I get to my car driving home quickly. And walked up the stairs and unlocked my apartment. I practically ran to my shower I thought I was too excited for this it's not like we're gonna date or anything after this. I showered I put on a short black dress with some jewelry and had my hair down.

I quickly took a picture posting it to insta, with the caption "date night with rhearipley_wwe" than I posted it

I quickly took a picture posting it to insta, with the caption "date night with rhearipley_wwe" than I posted it. I knew the fans would go crazy, they don't even know me yet but this fits wells with the storyline it's anyways about to go on next week. I'm gonna have fun with it I'm gonna act like I want her and join the group and a mix of I don't. Soon enough rhea commented on the pic "thought you were gonna surprise me nightmare🖤" I smiled at the comment and quickly fixed up my hair and checked my phone I got a message from messages I clicked on it and it was obvious Rhea before I could read the message I changed her contact to "Eradicator🫶🏻" thought it matched her than I looked at the message "teasing me darling by that insta post? Anyways I'll be there in 5 don't be late coming out" god even the way she texts was hot. I thought to myself, god fuck I'm being so delulu I wasn't falling for her in anyway this was confusing. I texted back with "show me what your wearing xx" she replied with a picture and "😒"