Storyline

Scarlett POV: The sun was shining bright the birds were chirping. I felt like

Dog shit.
I woke up too a massive headache, everything was aching what the fuck happened I turn over and see Rhea on her phone. "Rhea..?" I say my voice being so horcey.

Rhea turns her face to me and smiles a bit. "Mhm Yeah, nightmare?"

"The fuck happened last night?" I snapped.

Rhea put her phone down and sat up. "Eh you got drunk remember we went out with Damien and Dom?"

"oh." that's all I could say I felt embarrassed as hell.

"You were a real pain in the ass, but it was okay." I smile at that.

"Anyways we better get some breakfast were in my house btw you can wear some of my clothes today is the first day of the storyline."

oh shit I completely forgot, why this had to happen to me fucking hell. Rhea gets out of the bed and hops in the shower I decided to look around at my surroundings rheas room was pretty modern i knew she was loaded as hell. I began going on my phone to tons of notifications people were tagging me in vids of Rhea coming to get me at the bar. Great. I ignored it and just scrolled more I got a notification saying rhearipley_wwe had posted. I clicked on it, it was a picture of Rhea in her closet.

I nearly threw my phone across the room

I nearly threw my phone across the room. Why'd she had to be so....nevermind. I quickly got up I saw Rhea going to the kitchen probably for food I got ready and stole a judgment day hoodie and some sweats little big on me but it's whatever I did my hair letting it down for today and I went downstairs to Rhea. "Hey-" I said at the stop of seeing her two dogs. "Hm? Hey princess you ready?"

"mhm.. Yeah your dogs are so cute." I say while I pet them. I had a huge soft spot for animals I loved them so much. I heard Rhea chuckling "I reckon baby we have to go now though."

I roll my eyes at the sight of leaving them but i knew we had to go. We got into rheas truck, she had some motioninwhitless music playing in the background. It usually wasnt my music type but it's fine. Soon we reach the arena, and we went inside.

"Scar!" becky says smiling coming up to me while you can feel rhea roll her eyes.

"hey" I say back.

"You know Austin theory right?" Becky said exidecly.

"Um yeah, I do why?" I replied nervously.

"Well, romour is heard that he has a crush on y-" Before Becky could even finish rheas face started to get tense and her Australian accent was thick when she spoke.

"Well tell him to bloody fuck off Scar's taken."

         Just taken.
        Not hers.
      Just taken.
Before I could even say anything Rhea dragged me into her locker room slamming the door shut.