A ring and a fight

"Your on" those were the words I heard from Rhea. Honestly, I'm excited to face her off, I'm even more excited for the storyline to happen. "Later today at practice?" "Sure baby I would love to show the rest of the judgment day that I will never be defeated again." I chuckled and just ate my food. Soon Rhea left to go to her house to go and get ready for tonight. She promised we'd meet at the arena. I got ready too I decided to go in my ring gear because why not? After that I did my hair I curled it a bit and did some make up and went outside my apartment. I was so ready to fight Rhea, but I needed to figure out what were we and where we stood. Still can't believe I had been fucked by Rhea Bloody Ripley. I make it too my car and I drive to the arena it was cold outside but I didn't mind I saw Rhea in a motionwhiteless hoodie and some of her black sweats waiting for me on her phone against the wall, at the front entrance. I quickly go up to her. "Hey!" I say excitedly. She just started at me and put her phone in her pocket and took off her hoodie realvling herself in a judgment day shirt and slipped on her hoodie on me. "Your fucking kidding me scar." she scoffed. "It's bloody 45 degrees and you go without wearing at least hand warmers or something?" "Relax I was fine." "Relax?  I saw you shirving the moment you got out of your car." "now you have no hoodie to where-" before I could finish my sentence she spoke "Shut the fuck up and come with me." she took my hand interlocking our fingers together and go inside it felt warm inside. I didn't know if it was rheas hoodie or if it was some heater warming the building. Probably both at this point. Rhea than guides me to her personal locker room, and she closes the door. "Sit down we have a couple of hours until the boys get here." "for the practice match?" "Mhm." "Did you have anything to eat yet?" Oh shit I totally forgot, honestly her worrying about me makes me feel bad. "Oh yeah I did." Rhea raises an eyebrow but than speaks "Oh really? What?" "Just some bread." "that's it? No protien. Look darling your gonna need to eat a lot more protein if your gonna beat me in the ring." "I'm sure I'd do fine" I replied somewhat has sass in my tone. "Get up were going to eat something." "what?" "I know you haven't eaten your voice says it all." how the fuck? "Okay fine." I replied. She took me to her truck I sat in the passenger seat, while she in the drivers seat. She had an hand on my thigh the whole ride, I could hear motionwhiteless music in the background. I mean I knew she was a huge fan she even posted it on her Insta.

"Rhea?" I said trying to get her attention

"Rhea?" I said trying to get her attention. "Yeah? Is something wrong?" her accent was thick. "Well I wanted to talk to you about what happened are we a thing or something..?" I knew this was deep even when we did it for the first time she said she did it to many other women and that I'm nothing special. Rhea kept her eyes on the road but she started fidigting with her rings on her hand while the hand was on my thigh, her other hand was driving and her eyes were just blank stare until she finally spoke. "Scarlet I don't really know. I mean I do have a crush on you." I was in shock. Did Rhea bloody Ripley have a crush on me-?! "But if you want we can take it slow." I saw a faint smile on her face when she said that, her eyes were still kept on the road and her thumb was doing little circles around my thigh. "I kinda have a crush on you I guess, but yeah can we please take it slow. It's too fast for me." "don't worry darling we can." I let out a sign of relief. Until Rhea parked the car. "Were here princess." I quickly got out of her truck heading inside, I really didn't know what happened all I know was I was dating Rhea bloody Ripley. I felt a strong hand around my waist it was rheas we make it to the countior to order. "Hello what can I do for you two ladies today?" the lady said. She was sweet and kind. "Could I get a coffee and toast with eggs, and make it quick." Rhea said snappy. Of course she just had to be rude in the morning but whatever, the lady just smiled and looked at me. "I would like the fruit plate please." I saw Rhea staring down at the menu, "And no oranges near it." I didn't even know it had oranges. I was allergic to oranges, it was a weird thing to be allergic to,  to be honest. The lady went in the back to check something but then she came back "Sorry it's pre-made is there anything else besides the fruit plate?" Rhea replied back annoyed "Is it so hard to just cut up a few fruits without oranges?" I tapped rheas shoulder before she said more giving her a look that it was fine. "I'll just have an iced latte." "you need protein," Rhea said sternly. I rolled my eyes and spoke again "Can I also have an egg sandwich please?" the lady smiled she had so much patience, which I was glad for. Rhea paid for the food and we waited in the Cournor. "You should really eat more protein my little nightmare." "Nightmare?" I say confused but then giggle a bit. "That's new." "Eh I like to try new things, but trying you isn't new is it darling?" I began to bush. "We're in public." "Honestly I'd just go to the bathroom and fuck you right there." I stepped away from her looking away, I was afraid I wasn't gonna be able to control myself. With the way she speaks god, that woman does have a hold on me still. "Number 315 Miss Ripley?" Rhea goes and gets the food and comes back to me. "Were eating in the car there's to many people here." I nod and we walked back to the car, and got into our seats. "You ready nightmare?" "more than ready to beat you." I smile confidently. As we were eating Rhea was driving, Rhea had motion-witless music playing in the background. Honestly, these few days have been a rollercoaster. Now I'm kinda dating Rhea? Well honestly I wouldn't say I'm dating her I guess we're just crushes. I heard a faint voice calling my name it was Rhea's "Scarlett?" "Huh?" I reply looking at her noticing we're in the WWE parking lot. "We're here princess come on." I get out of the car and so does Rhea. "God standing up feels weird after begin in the car for long. Rhea answered chuckling "I reckon princess, now let's go the boys are waiting for us to me to pin you." she smirked. "Think its the other way around eradactior?" I smile softly walking away without her, but she obviously catched up. Soon we made it to the practice ring, it was all covered in judgement day stuff guess they have their own for each faction? "Hey!" Damien says dropping his weights to the ground. "Hi." I reply back walking up to him Rhea was taking off her jacket talking to dom and getting ready. Jd and Finn were sitting in chairs talking also. "So I heard you and Rhea having a fake match here?" I smiled "yeah we are." "you know we haven't really seen you in the ring often besides the royal rumble." "yeah I know I guess I'm appearing when the storyline happens?" "I guess don't worry you'll do great with the judgement day and maybe be doms new Mami-" damein was cut off by Rhea "Oi shut it, Scar your gonna get in the ring or not?" I looked at her blushing she was wearing her ring gear her arms were jacked up and her shoulders were broad and her arm tattoos god..I knew she has more tattoos epescially on her legs.. "You gonna stop staring?" I shake my head awkwarly responding "oh shit sorry.-" "Don't be now get in the ring before I drag your ass myself." she said in a stern Australian voice. I nodded quickly getting in the ring Dom damein Jd and Finn were ring side watching.