An unexpected visitor.

I was getting forced out of bed by Rhea, I stayed the night at her house and we had to go to Australia for the elemation chamber I hate early morning flights because this was at 4:30 AM.

"scar I'm getting very anoyed right now." Rhea said socffing standing besides me while I was still laying.

"It's 4:30 Am fuck off." I say pulling the blanket over me.

"Princess we have to leave please can you get up?"

I didn't care if we had to leave I just stayed in bed untill Rhea pulled me out and took me to the bathroom, she brushed my hair and put on a sweater on me it's a good think I packed yesterday night or I would of not today.

"Mhm baby come on we're going."

Rhea had to drag me to the Uber driver and sat me down while she comes in there too holding me while the Uber car drives us to the airport.

I could feel her warmth. Why did it feel so..so

Comforting.
Anyways soon we reached the airport Rhea being Rhea she didn't let me carry any bags at all the only thing I got to carry was my purse. Stupid girlfriend won't let me help.

We got through Seuerity pretty fast, than we borded the plane I got to sit in the window seat and Rhea in the ile seat. She put on her headphones probably blasting metal music I just sat back trying to find a movie to watch. I could feel Rhea put her hand on my thigh god why'd I feel so Horny right now.

"Rhea.." I whispered to her, as she looked at me with soft eyes.

"I'm cold." I really wasn't I just wanted rheas attention. I think she could tell though.

Rhea laughed smiling than responding,"mhm sure you are baby come here."

Rhea pulled up the armrest and I feel into her. She felt so fucking warm I could die.

"Better baby?"

I hummed in delight, I really loved this right now. For the rest of the flight, I watched mama Mia and Rhea on her headphones, scrolling on her media. When food came around I claimed I didn't want any, but Rhea forced me to eat some of hers at least.

When we reached to Australia I was mesmerized I never thought it would be so beautiful and that it was rheas place. Her contutry. Oh I could go on and on on how her smile was just bueatifl. She looked beautiful, she was wearing a black tank top and some jeans and sun glasses I was sitting right near the stage near the currtiens, there was an elmation chamber kick off and of course she was the star of it. Once it was her and Nia jacks oh I could tell she was having fun but it got a little heated when Rhea splashed some water on her.

Oh and Rhea doing a shoey with Grayson Waller oh I could see the look on her face when she won. It made me laugh a bit, after that she went back stage and picked me up and lead me to her locker room.

"Is my princess spying on me on purpose or is she just there out of no where?" Rhea asked playfully.

"Hmm number one." I answered gilling  a bit as Rhea set me down on her make up table.

"You were amazing out there." I wishpered in her ear.

Rhea smiles,"eh this is Australia the place I was born in the place I bloody grew up in what do you think?"

I shrugged softly as Rhea pulled down my pants then my panites than she suddenly insterted two fingers in and jerked up by the sudden suprise.

"Mhm you like that scar?" Rhea asked in amusement.

Soon the pain turned into pleasure and I rolled my head back on the mirror.

"Yeah? You like getting finger fucked on my make up table?"

I moaned I couldn't even speak. As Rhea pulled out the two fingers she began teasing me through my wet folds than planting a kiss on my inner thigh.

"Good girl, cum on mamis fingers."

I immediately did what she asked me god it felt so good. I fell my head  slowly on her neck and she just chuckled.

I put my pants back on and re do my make up that somone had to ruin apparently, she did too by the way. Rhea also has TONS of media to do and well this place was busy as hell Rhea gave me a stern warning to stay by her the whole time but I kinda lost her crap. Right now I just sat on a chair that was there, my phone was no use since apparently my calls and texts weren't working. Then fuck.

I saw Austin theory coming my way.

What the hell was he here for it was like an unexpected visit or visitor was he in the Men's elemnation chamber?

Fuck.