DMS & Partying

RHEA:

I talked to my family for a bit then they left, I had one thing on my mind the whole time.

Scarlett.

I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about when she said "Im Rhea's friend." She just left also.

I got in my car and drove to the hotel, not to mention my phone was blowing up. As I parked my car and made it in the hotel and went to the room, I saw scar asleep.

Fucking-bitch.

I meant what I said bitch, she was acting like a total child right now I came towards her and went on top of her. I was still in my ring gear, I couldn't give a single fuck to care.

"Rhea..?" Scar opened her eyes looking surprised.

I just slapped her when I saw her mouth close of pain.

"Fucking brat."

I kissed her chin softly, making my way down her throat. "What the fuck was that Scar? Huh? Back there in front of my family."

"Cathy kelly showed me-"

I cutted her off by kissing her lips than speaking, "Dont care what she shows you. She's just jealous."

She tilted her head. "How do you know?"

"Shes always trying to get with me, I have to play along of course for the wwe but sometimes she takes it too far."

SCARLETT

Right now, we were on the plane. I forgave Rhea and forgot about it I felt really bad about her parents thing and not really meeting them the way Rhea wanted. There's always next time though anyways.

As we were getting off the plane and into rheas car we went to her house, I was really exited to see her dogs.

"Scar I'm gonna go pick up Barry and Luna stay here." Rheas said with stern in her voice.

I nodded it was understandable anyways. I waited for a bit and rhea got them I quickly smiled. She put them in the backseat not anywhere near me I tried my best though to pet them in anyway I could, that made Rhea roll her eyes.

Timeskip

"Rhea!" I practically yelled in her bedroom, I was going insane I wanted to pet the dogs but apparently Rhea had to wash them first.

"Yeah baby?" Rhea said coming out of the bathroom in a simple gym bra and some shorts.

God her tattoos..

"I want the dogs." I whined.

"I know you do baby, hold on a sec." She went back in the bathrooms.

After a few minutes she returned and Barry and Luna came running. I quickly was petting them and holding them.

"Mhm children."

I gave Rhea an eyebrow raise,"Than that makes you a pedo-"

"Quit it." Rhea warned me.

I softly rolled my eyes out of annoyance.

"Keep rolling those eyes princess and I'll give you a reason to roll them."

I quickly fixed my face, and continued with the dogs. Untill rhea got a notification I glanced at her screen and saw her typing.

              ⚖️TGD⚖️

Dom: we have Monday night raw today right??

Damein: it's Monday what would you think?

Dom: Hey daddy🔥

Damein had left the gc.

Rhea: Dom, actually shut the fuck up.

"That was mean.." I wishper to her quietly watching her screen still, as she pulls me in.

Dom: hey mami how's scar!

Rhea: Non of your concern.

Finn added Damein back.

Damein: I can't do this.

Dom: 🥲

Rhea rolled her eyes and shut off her phone.

"That's mean."

"I reckon baby." She had me straddle her and I snuggle my head into her neck.

I grab rheas phone and see what had Finn typed.

Finn: You guys want to go to the bar?

Damien: why?

Dom: To party duh🔥

Rhea: Hey it's Scar me and Rhea would love to go xx.

JD: I'm down.

Rhea: We're not going.

Dom: Hey ig mami is back!

Damein: RIP Scar.

Finn: I think they're going.

Damein: maybe.