Fuck everyone.

As we got into rheas car my heart was racing, but to my surprised when we reached rheas house and to her bed she just slept. Not saying goodnight or anything. The fuck?

I was surprised I was lying on the bed with my thoughts barry and Luna sleeping in the dogs bed Rhea had obviously bought for them.

The next day, I woke up the sun was shining birds were chirping, but Rhea wasn't with me. Barry and Luna were up they instantly came to my side. I gave them pats they were cute.

"Mhm, hey guys do you know where your momma is?" I say with a soft voice, petting barry head and Lunas.

I decided to get up getting ready for the day, I had some of my clothes here anyways. I took a warm shower stayed there for longer than I should of. I changed into sweats and a white shirt with my hair down and my earrings.

I walked downstairs with barry and luna, it was silent in the house I don't think Rhea is home. I found myself cheese and crackers, it wasn't technically breakfast but whatever. I decided to check my socials had loads of notifications, I also knew elimination chamber is tomorrow and Rhea was going against Nia Jacks, it was also in her homeland all she ever was talking about.

After I ate I drove my car to the wwe center, I walked through the front enertance and saw Rhea talking to Damien. I was staring at them for a minute, notcing Rhea looked at me. I quickly left embarrassly, I found someone's locker room it was liv Morgans I think. She's a sweetheart she wouldn't mind right? I walked in and shut the door. I sat in her chair, in front of her dressing table. I was calming myself down until, I saw a picture of her and

Rhea?

I didn't know how to feel to be honest. The picture was them kissing? I wasn't one to judge though. I didn't even know Liv. I went out of her locker room getting over whatever just happened.

I went to my own locker room, which was of course on the otherside of the wwe venue shit. I got my ring gear ready and make up and let my hair be in a ponytail. My segment was with Rhea, our match against each other. Knowing we haven't spoken this whole day, has me in a chokehold. I quickly left my locker room practically flying to the backstage area where I saw Rhea. She was doing an interview with Nia Jacks and she looked annoyed.

I watched her do the interview, and then she walked out and her music played

I watched her do the interview, and then she walked out and her music played. She walked right past me with no fucking explanation. The fuck? Whatever. My music plays and I go out there too. The crowd was still screaming Mami, I really didn't care. Rhea looked calm now she had a mic in her hands though. I got in the ring and my music stopped.

"Well well, you decided to show up," Rhea said with her thick Australian accent.

I rolled my eyes and let her continue.

"Now let's see if you're actually gonna join judgment day, or we will have to force you. After I win of course." Rhea said with cockyness.

Rhea threw her mic and gave her world women's championship to the ref and the bell rang. The match was on.