|𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢|

|𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎|

"Gojo slow down!" Shouted Shoko as she tried to keep up with the white and black haired duo, only to decrease her once fast pace.

"Your not gonna catch up to those two Shō" The (h/c) male chuckled as he walked beside Shoko. Looking at the duo that had ran ahead of them.

He smiled softly as his eyes eyes wandered around to catch a certain black haired male with bangs.

"Look at your lover boy go" Shoko teased, but he just ignored the comment, looking away bashfully as he tried to play it off.

"I don't know what you're talking about" He tries to sound firm, but his voice slightly wavered. He groaned softly in annoyance as he could feel the shorter girls teasing gaze on him.

Before Shoko could comment once again on something stupid, Gojo shouted to the two that were behind.

"Hurry! You guys are so slow!" Gojo loudly commented before being jabbed in the stomach by Geto.

"The arcade isn't going anywhere Satoru" Geto commented before looking at the male that was standing right next to the brown haired girl.

Their eyes met for mere minutes but for them it felt like hours before they were interrupted once again by their very loud and obnoxious friend.

"Okay okay hurry up before I leave you all to pay for yourselves"

The duo that had been left behind quickly picked up their speed as they hurried up next to their group, laughing and catching their breaths as they all made their way to an arcade to spend their free time.

[Y/N] watched his friends playing with certain machines, he couldn't help but smile softly as his eyes always seemed to go back to a certain black haired male.

He could hear bickering from the white haired male about winning some stupid game while the shorter girl argued on how he had cheated.

He was fairly concerned on how loud they were being and even though they would all get kicked out because of all the commotion they were creating.

The group had taken a few pictures in one of those photo booths, which turned out fairly decent in his opinion.

He was currently holding a strip of the silly pictures they had taken, which made him chuckle slightly at how ridiculous they all looked, but it was fine because they all looked stupid.

He continued to play around with his friends, finding himself from time to time in one of their arguments which was almost always started by a certain teen with sunglasses.

He found himself relaxing with them, sure sometimes it was a bit too much, but he didn't mind it at all.

Gojo was the star of all of it, he dragged them all out, proposed that all of them hang out somewhere fun. He invited and even payed for everyone.

Gojo was the one that had dragged everyone into that incredibly tiny booth, where everyone squished their way inside in order too all fit.

He smiled softly as he started once again off into space, thinking about nothing in particular.

But he was soon snapped out of his thoughts as he suddenly felt his phone buzzing in his pockets. Stuffing the strip of photos in his pocket as he reached in, taking his phone out to find a message from an unsaved number.

'Home. Now.'

His mood suddenly dropped,feeling a shiver run through his entire body. He didn't need any further words nor explanation. He knew who had texted him and why.

He quickly placed his phone in his pocket once again as he looked up at the trio that was approaching him.

"All right guys, I have to go already" He said a little too quickly, making his way to grab his bag to head out.

His friends waved him goodbye as he started to make his way home.

After a few minutes, he had gotten to his destination, the same feeling of uneasiness from before making itself apparent once more, but he just ignored it as he made his way inside the estate to his actual home.

Before he could open the door, he found his father waiting outside in the garden.

He gripped the strap of his backpack before his father greeted him.

"You're late."

Yay! Finally finished.
Even tho it's not exactly perfect, it's better...
And I'm slightly getting a consistent posting schedule? Gonna try to post like every Sunday.
I tried a different format so sorry if it looks weird, I'll eventually find one that fits.
Thanks for reading
Have a lovely day/evening/night

-