|𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞|

|𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆|

"Is everything okay in there?" He asked, his voice was so soft, almost like he was in fear of waking anyone up.

The way the dark night reflected in his eyes.

The way his long soft black hair was neatly kept up which showed his defined jaw.

The [h/c] male couldn't stop staring at the beautiful angle that had been standing in front of his door.

He could've sworn he saw a light behind Suguru, and he couldn't really pay attention to anything else, despite the other male asking him if he was okay he looked like a complete idiot as he stared in awe.

He was soon snapped out of his thoughts when, once again, Suguru spoke up.

"Are you okay? I couldn't sleep and I was walking by and I noticed some noise coming from your room so I just wanted to check up"

He kind of went off on a rant but [Y/N] really didn't mind.

It was just so lovely listening to the other talk, it was like hearing a singing choir right in his ear, and he wanted more.

Suguru's voice brought so much comfort to him that it just made him so relieved that they were both right here next to each other.

He was quick to snap out of his thoughts as he reassured the other male that everything was okay and he thanked him for stopping by.

He really wanted to keep Suguru for longer, to just talk to him more and learn more about him, but it was pretty late and he didn't want to bother him, so he just kept to himself as he watched from a distance as Suguru walked away into his own room.

The next morning, [Y/N] woke up with a headache, which was made worse by a certain white haired individual.

He was assigned a mission along side Satoru and...Suguru.

Just thinking of him brought an overwhelming feeling to the [h/c] male.

His hands would get sweaty and his face would get red if even one single though of the other male dared to cross his mind.

Despite his anxiety, the mission was carried out smoothly, a few hiccups here and there but nothing major.

His thoughts were plagued by the black haired male that had been walking next to him and he was finding it extremely hard to even look towards his direction.

So many thoughts raced through his head but one constant one was on how Suguru managed to look like an angel fallen from the heavens.

He truly believed he was blessed by such a presence and he never imagined anyone thinking otherwise when they were in Suguru's presence.

He felt goosebumps as he heard Satoru right next to him, pulling him into a side hug as he talked to Suguru which was right next to him.

He tried his best to seem uninterested but it was extremely hard when Suguru's voice sounded like sweet honey.

Satoru noticed his silence and began to pester him about it, coming up with random thoughts on why he was so silent, and then it finally clicked.

He could almost see the mischievous glint in Satoru's eyes as the other male soon realized what this was all about.

But before he could say anything, he was cut off by the [e/c] male, who spoke up, looking at Suguru as he tried his best to not stutter.

Everything went by in a flash and before he knew it he was back in his dorm.

Everything felt like a fever dream.

He had managed to keep a decent conversation with Suguru, with a few interruptions of Satoru but other than that it was decent.

He sat in his bed, staring at the ceiling as he heard his heartbeat increases at the slight thought of the long haired male.

He was clear smithen, and it was very noticeable. The only one who didn't seem to notice was Suguru, how exactly was beyond him.

He turned to his side, facing the wall as he saw all of the Polaroids and other pieces of memorabilia he had adorned his wall with.

In at least 70% of them, Suguru was present.

He felt his face heat up as he saw the smile that was plastered on Suguru's face in almost every picture.

He wanted to be the very reason why the other male smiled. He wanted to be there for him. He wanted to be close to him like Satoru. He wanted the other to trust him.

He knew he shouldn't feel like this, but he's never felt so wonderful in his life.

His problems all disappeared when he was with the other male and in those moments, it only seemed like them two in the entire world.

He wasn't entirely clueless either.

He noticed the small glances Suguru would steal, the long accidental touches their hands would make.

It was clear as day what they felt.

Pure love.

Teenage love.

Suguru had completely plagued his mind.

There wouldn't be a single night where he didn't brush his thoughts.

And sometimes he would be lucky enough to dream about those beautiful dark eyes.

There was absolutely no flaw of Suguru's that he could point out.

As corny as it sounded, Suguru really was perfect in his eyes.

From the way he laughed, to the small wrinkles his face would make when he smiled.

The way his hair would not get messed up no matter how active he was. His neat uniform which never seemed to be dirty with anything.

Everything about that boy was so perfect.

He was definitely head over heels for Suguru.

God what was he gonna do.

This is literally my favorite song.

Did I come up with this on the spot? Maybe...

I decided to give the MC a break this time and let him enjoy his life.

This is probably the first and last chapter with such a happy mood so enjoy it!!

Hell will be brought upon the MC by next week's chapter.

Trust.

Anyways thanks for the support, I really appreciate it and I wouldn't have continued this if you guys didn't like it so thanks for pushing me to keep this going.

Like always see you next time.

-