|𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛|

|𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆.|

W: violence, implied homophobia, family problems, implied death.
Please read with caution

I could see it in his eyes. The disappointment, the failure, the tiredness. It all reflected when they met eyes.

The younger male had never had a close relationship with his father. Whether it be the iron fist that his father used to rule their house or the lack of fondness they shared was unclear. He couldn't really blame his father. All that man ever wanted was to bring honor upon the family name and lead [Y/N] into the right path, because parents always knew what was best, right?

Here he was, in front of the man he called "father", the man who had done nothing to earn that title but still claimed it like it was a sacred title, one he would flaunt and use to hold something over the younger teen.

"Have I not done a good enough job of raising you? Have I not sacrificed my whole life for yours only for you to repay me like this?" It was like an insult. He was being belittled by his father. He didn't understand what he ever did to make his father accuse him of this. He did everything he'd been told. Was it not enough? What exactly did his father sacrifice for him? His pride?

"I don't understand" He whispered, his voice barely above a whisper as he showed fear of being clueless. His mind raced with many thoughts of what he could be accused of, none of which h would even guess of.

"I did not raise you to fall in love with some useless sorcerer who isn't even half your status, much less a man." His father spoke with such hatred. They were a few feet away from each other, but from the [h/c]teens prospective, he could see every emotion his father was portraying, none of them were positive at all.

He could see his mother in the corner, behind him she stood, her head slumped down as she avoided any eye contact with both males. His poor mother, weakly standing by his side, she could be seen trembling, most likely in fear of what would happen next, and he couldn't blame her, the older male had such a dominant and fearful aura that made him feel like a prey being stalked by its predator.

"I can expla-" But before he could even utter another word, his father had gotten close enough to slap him, not even having any mercy or even caring about what his son had to say. His mother did not have the same reaction as his father, gasping and covering her sobs with her mouth as she stood there in shock.

"Have you no shame? I have done everything in my power to bare the perfect successor. You had been blessed with that immense power and status and yet you decide to throw it away for some dumb teen love?" He had held so much passion for his words, speaking firm yet he looked more angrier the more he talked.

"This is my life. You have no right to dictate and decide what I do and who I like. I've sacrificed my whole childhood to be your perfect soldier, your golden goose, not once have i made a decision in my life without your approval, and now that I want to live out my life you want to control me?" The young teen spoke, at first his eyes widened as he had never stood up for himself but he just couldn't stay quiet anymore, especially when his father had been making slandering comments about someone he held very close to his heart. But he would soon regret opening his mouth as he saw his father growing furious, in the corner of his eye he could see his lovely mother looking like she had seen a ghost, eyes widened beyond belief as she looked like her breath had been caught up in her throat.

"Sacrifice? You know nothing of sacrifice. On my grave i swear you will succeed and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do. Your life isn't yours, it belongs to me, to all of us. You live for us. You walk away from this and not only will you bring shame upon our family, you'll throw away everything I sacrificed as well as your mother." I felt like every word his father spat out just placed unbelievable grief and pain upon the young male.