|𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕|

|𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚. 𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒚, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒌, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑.|

"You're late"

"I know and I didn't mean to I was just-" His voice took a softer tone, not wanting to make the situation worse

He stared at his father, his fingers fidgeting with the strap of his backpack, not wanting to further infuriate the older man.

"Change. We will add extra time to your training due to your tardiness. If you take longer I'll add more time." His father said coldly, not even sparing a single glance at his son as he turned and walked away.

He let out a breath he didn't even notice he was keeping in. He did his best to rush and not be late to his training.

"You are slow and sloppy. Pick up the pace!" His father spoke in a loud manner, not giving the younger male a chance to catch his breath as he quickly launched an attack.

Currently [Y/N] was dodging attacks, trying to prevent getting hit with either his father's flames, or with the katana the older male was yealding.

This thoughts wondered for a split second and before he knew it, he was slashed with the katana and hit with a small flame ball.

His breathing became rigid, greedily gasping for air as he tried to get away, which only lead his father to scoff in disgust.

"Tend to his wounds. This pathetic child can't even stand properly. What a disgrace." His father looked over at his wife, she had a worried look on her face as she rushed to pick up her son.

He slightly flinched as he felt his mother's warm embrace, her soft touch he was tracing all the wounds he had received from his father during his training.

Nothing hurt more than seeing his mother cry over him, apologizing over and over again for something that wasn't even her fault.

He felt defenseless.

He felt tired.

He felt

Despair.

It was consuming him.

It was plaguing his mind.

It was infecting him.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts, feeling his mother's delicate hands washing his hair.

He blinked a few times, confused on how he was not sitting in a tub with his mother tending to his needs.

"Mom..." He whispered softly, watching his poor mother wash away his bloodied body.

"Shh...don't talk..." She whispered softly, trying to hold tears back as she looked at her sweet boy, beaten and bruised by the hands of his own father...

"I'm so sorry my sweet child..." She apologized, she apologized like she had inflicted this, she apologized for mistakes she didn't make, she apologized for her husband.

He felt a small tear falling from his eyes, but his mother didn't comment on it, she didn't question it, she just wiped it.

His mother was truly an angel, a blessing, a miracle, but it was a shame she was a weak woman, a pushover for a wife, yet a true wonder as a mother.

That night his mother stayed by his side, whispering a lullaby to him, helping him fall asleep, not leaving his side as the boy drifted into a peaceful slumber.

He fell asleep at his mother's side, despite having a dorm at his own at the school, he stayed by her side, just this one night, and she allowed him.

Tomorrow would be a different day.

Tomorrow it will be different.

I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶

Uh I was high and couldn't really think of like, a better idea currently so um, this is the best I got rn

Ay atleast I'm getting more consistent with like the whole posting a chapter thing.

Anyways um idk what I'm doing, song ideas for future chapter? Pls, it would help me so much.

Thanks once again for reading.

Enjoy your day.

-