|𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕|

|𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖|

The cold breeze hit his body, providing no warmth to the one that was standing there.

Satoru and Suguru had left just a few days ago for their mission. And no matter how many times they reassured the [h/c] male that everything would go smooth, as in Satoru's words, "The strongest is there to protect them", he couldn't help but still feel a wave of concern spill all over his body.

They weren't gods, or well, Satoru was close enough to the thing, but still, they were mortals. Flesh covered their body, they weren't immortal, nor did they possess anything nearly as close as that.

If they got a serious wound or injury, their best option would be to get help from Leiri, but since the brown haired girl would not accompany them, this only heightened his worry.

And while she was busy with some of her own work. The [e/c] male had walked towards some random restaurant.

Or rather, it wasn't a random restaurant, they served amazing Takoyaki, so he could obviously stop by and grab a quick bite.

When he entered, he could see a bunch of older men, most occupating a table all to themselves as they watched some race on the TV which he was sure many of those men placed bets on.

This hunch was soon confirmed when he spotted a familiar black haired male, same build and even same outfit choice.

"I thought you had quit gambling?" He spoke up as he appeared behind the older male, smirking as his attention was directed to the TV just like the man who was sitting down.

"You stakin' me or something? Get lost brat." A low annoyed groan left Toji, one that amused the [h/c] male more than he let him believe.

"Which one you placed your life savings on Zen'in?" His tone was laced with mockery as he sat next to the other man, tearing his gaze away from the TV over to the man who was eating.

"It's-" Toji spoke up but before he could correct the younger male, said kid spoke up.

"Fushiguro." He had corrected himself as he looked down at what Toji was eating.

He remembered how the Zen'in clan had labeled him the black sheep of their family because of his situation.

How he had left the clan and soon fell in love with a woman who he currently had no idea how she had managed to change this cold man let one stand him enough to have a kid with him.

The world does work wonders, doesn't it?

Enough about that. He was currently watching the older male glared at him, a glare that did nothing to intimidate him at all since it wasn't really laced with any malicious intent.

"What have you been up to?" He questioned, quickly robbing a bit of Toji's food before shoving it in his mouth despite it still being hot, which only received a threatening glare for Toji.

"That doesn't concern you." He says coldly which makes [Y/N] roll his eyes.

"You touch my food again and I will slaughter you." His voice is low, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that it was in fact a threat that Toji would follow through.

"Jeez old man. I don't want to fall into the hands of the Sorcerer Killer." He only offers a smile, a mocking smile.

"Besides I'll pay for it." He sighed, waving off the older male, letting his eyes close to not Garner a headache.