|𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎|

|𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒎|

[TW: religious themes, negative religiously views, maybe a bit of violence?]

They wear white to reflect their pure hearts.

They surround him, praise him, idolize him.

He can't help but feel trapped, having to live up to some molded ideology they have of him.

The one to carry the blue flame is their savour.

He who carries the blue flames alone will take those to a paradise above any possible imagination. They will discard their old useless bodies and ascend to their heaven.

And the [h/c] male was their savior.

He was well taken care of. Tended to every need of his. He was destined to bring his people to their paradise.

This was what he was taught as such a young age.

He had been c̶̶u̶̶r̶̶s̶̶e̶̶d̶ blessed with the flames. His birth was a blessing upon his people as their new god had been brought to the earth to take them.

He quickly learned that his clan worked more like a cult, and he was their god.

From gifts to offerings to even sacrifices, everyone tried their best to adorn him with meaningless items.

Everyone around him devoted their lives to him.

Everybody's life was in the palm of his hand.

And he didn't like that at all.

He had been praised for things he didn't do. Everything good that happened to them, they believed was his doing, because he was the chosen one right? He was their blessing.

He soon found out that these people would die for him.

He was younger when he had been taught about his role in this world.

He would grow up to be big and strong, grown handsomely as well as he had been able to control his power.

Once he achieved such lengths, he would lead everyone from their past bodies into new ones as they all ascended into the heavens, taking on new lives that their savior had given them.

In a more simpler tone. He was in charge of slaughtering them in order for them to go to some bullshit heaven they believed in.

They were all lambs in the slaughter. Waiting for when he would perfect his power in order to fulfill their 'prophecy' all in the name of god.

For this very reason he absolutely hated visiting his father.

Walking past all those people who treated him like some sort of royalty. As if he deserved all of this.

He never developed a god complex thanks to his lovely mother. The goddess that she was had assured him that his powers would be used to help others, and not to harm anyone.

But he was currently losing his mind on the matter.

He alone was bearing this responsibility. All because he was born.

They all love him. He could stand still and not make one sound and they would praise him for just breathing.

He didn't have to try at all and he would be adored by everyone.

Everyone.

He didn't need anything or anyone.

He didn't need wealth nor fame because they would all follow him to the ends of the earth.

They all love him.

It repeated in his head, over and over and over again.

He laughed to himself as he ran his hand through his [h/c] strands, slightly tugging on them as his eyes darted around.

Any sane person would worry about his current condition. In his room, furniture broken and discarded to the side.

It was a mess.

He was a mess.

But that didn't matter to them because everything he did was viewed as godly.

He was sick of it.

Sick of all of them.

He hated how they all clung to him, doing everything in their power to hold him up so high.

He was alone, on top of a throne, everyone else beneath him. He was alone at the top.

Alone.

He blamed them all.

He wouldn't feel like this if it weren't for them. He would have lived a normal life if it weren't for them.

He would be able to experience a normal relationship, a normal friendship, maybe even a normal job at some store that paid too little for his labor.

But he was robbed of such experiences.

All because of them.

He was a puppet. Being controlled by everyone. Having no say or free will on anything.

He had to live up to their expectations. He was forced to become something he didn't want to. He knew he would not be able to turn back, no one seemed to realize this.

A kid, robbed of his childhood, robbed of having a normal life because he had been born with some mysterious power.

It had been drilled into his head that everyone was inferior to him in almost every aspect but it never stuck.

He wished he could run way far from everything. Just live an honest and peaceful life.

And in that very second his mind wandered to a certain black haired sorcerer he had started to grow fond of, which caused him to stop his thoughts for a split second.

His heart sank when he started to see flames engulfing the other male, he felt his eyes betray him as the blurry face of the long haired male grew distant.

His mind was playing tricks on him.

Was he really destined to be alone? Not being capable of loving another human being? Did that interfere with his destiny?

The [e/c] male felt his breath hitch as his hands started to shake slightly, small flames emerging from his hands.

The loud ringing in his ear was so distracting, causing him to almost lose his touch with reality but he was quickly grounded back when he heard a knock at the door.

"Is everything okay in there?"

Forgive for the lack of creativity and bad writing, I am experiencing writers block at the moment and my mind just won't cooperate with me.

I will continue to update on time, like always.

Please don't slaughter me for not spelling anything right because I will cry and I can't write in perfect English cuz it isn't my first language, yeah I'm sure you've heard that excuse millions of times before but please cooperate, I also refuse to look up words on dictionary so yeah.

Like always thanks for reading and see you next time.

-