Chapter 1

Hey this is my first story also I'm not a native English speaker so I'm sorry but please don't be to hard on me. I hope you enjoy it ;)
________________🐰__________________

It was Sunday my first day off for this year I have been practicing and recording all day. I'm exhausted but also happy and satisfied. I've been training under kq for 2 years now I made many Friends witha trainees but in the end it's us 4 Seulgi, Soyeon, Winter and I in the group, wich is called cinnamon.

We've become a great team and everyone is very talented and good at what they are doing KQ made a great job here.

I only chose KQ because I was a big fan of their boygroup Ateez and I not only wanted to become a singer, I wanted to get to know them personally, seulgi is the only one who knows about this and after KQ opened auditions for girls I just knew I had to do it.

That's how I ended up here. In the past years I met Ateez, of course, we had our dorms in the same building but I mostly just watched them. I never really talked to them but I used to look through the window when they were practicing, not that I'm a stalker I just admire their talent.

Everytime I watch Ateez perform there is one guy that really catches my eye. Park Seonghwa. He is just the most beautiful person I've ever seen, I avoid talking to him tho because I always stare at him and it just makes the whole situation weird. I wish I had that kind of relationship like winter and Yeosang, they are very good friends. But maybe it will all happen when I am officially an idol. Gosh I'm so excited.

„Y/N-ah what is taking you so long! We wanted to go out with the girls. Hurry up" Seulgi said while knocking on my door. Shit I forgot the time, I looked at the alarm. I could still get ready in time. I put on some wide jeans and a cute top Soyeon bought me. Also I put on just a Little bit of makeup and brushed my hair so I was right in time when I got out of my room.

A few weeks ago we got new dorms. Last year all 4 of us had to share one. Now Winter and soyeon live together and Seulgi and me.

„I'm ready, we can go" I said smiling at Seulgi, she tired to look mad but she failed and then then we walked into the hallway where the other two were already waiting.

„Hey" Winter said while smiling kinda guilty. „She invited Yeosang to come with us" Soyeon said. I looked at her honestly I don't really mind. But seulgi did „I thought just us four" she said a little annoyed. I patted her back to calm her down.
It's not like we don't like yeosang it's just that he is always with us. I mean of course. We havent spend time just us four together for long but that's because we have been very busy lately one of us always has some kind of lesson so we usually don't meet in the group.

But besides I really enjoy the time with yeosang firstly because he is just a nice person but secondly and that's the main reason because where yeosang is, Seonghwa isn't far away. But of corse I never said that. Instead I gave Winter a comforting smile and pulled the girls with me.

„It's not that deep guys we will spend more than enough time together when we debuted. And besides y'all like yeosang don't you? Let's just have fun" I said started walking to the guys dorms.

Yeosang was already waiting in front of his room. His smile was bright but mine was brighter because I was right. Seonghwa was with him.

„Hey I brought seonghwa I hope that's okay" Yeosang said when we arrived. „of course" I said a little too fast. Seulgi looked at me provocative and said „ of course seonghwa why not? Should we go then?"
_______________🐰________________

Thanks for reading. I Hope you liked the first chapter also please tell me what you think. Next ones are coming soon and they are going to be a little longer. To be continued...