Chapter 6

Sorry im really late but I'm on a vacation and didn't have much time to write I hope you enjoy it anyways
________________🐰________________

The first people started to go and we thanked everyone for coming. Seulgi asked if we want to do anything later today. I didn't want to tell them that I want to hang out with seonghwa and leave them alone so I said I had something to do and go meet the manager and I also wanted to workout. „Oh come on, it's our special day! Why would you work today?" Winter said pouting.

I felt bad for lying to her. I looked over to seulgi, she exactly knew that I didn't tell the truth, but she just smirked and said to Winter and soyeon. „You know how she is. Always working out. You can't stop her, believe me, I tried" she winked and put her arms around the shoulders of the other girls and they walked off.

I decided to go up and put on some other clothes. I just put on some black pants and a comfortable hoodie, checked my reflection in the mirror, the Makeup was still looking fresh so I just took my phone, Mask and cap. Then I walked out of the room. I went downstairs skipping a few steps and then continue to walk out of the building. Hiding my face because you never know.

I'm not alowed to be outside this late but nobody would know if Seonghwa and I were careful enough. I walked down the street. It was really cold, probably because it's February. The darkness of the streets is more beautiful today. I know these streets so well but still... today I saw them different, free! The street lights threw bright spots onto the sidewalk.

I finally arrived at the small library. Crazy how it's always open, I entered and the warmth of the room enveloped me. The lights were dimmed so you could barely see the end of the room. A cat was laying on the desk next to the old man that seemed to always read. He didn't even look at me.

I walked through the corridors between the bookshelf's. Until I saw a book that looked like it wanted to be opened by me. It had a red sleeve looking a bit like the fairytale book that my mom used to read for me. I took it and sat down behind all the bookshelves on the floor where some big pillows were laying. I opened the book and waited for seonghwa to come.

A few minutes passed when I felt the cold wind from outside on my skin. I looked up and saw Seonghwa walking towards me. „what are you reading?" he whispered while sitting next to me.
„I don't know I found this a few minutes ago, it seems to be about some kind of magical Forrest" I laughed „it's probably not meant for people our age" seonghwa smiled and leaned back „so how do you feel? Now that you are an idol?" he asked with his eyes closed. „Honestly it's not that different, but I also didn't really process that I made it yet" he still had his eyes closed. That gave me the opportunity to study his face. His dark brown almost black hair falling soft into his face and those beautiful lips.

He opened his eyes looking directly into my eyes. I was surprised by this unexpected action. I blushed again so I shook my head. He smiled.

„Y/n, you look beautiful today" the emotions overflooded my whole body. He looked at me before taking my hand. His warm hand on mine. His hand moved up stroking my arm softly. He looked at my face to see my reaction. I just couldn't stand those beautiful big boba eyes, so I leaned forward to kiss him and he replied it, also leaning forward. To connect our lips

They were moving moving in sync. He got up on his knees and moved closer, laying his hand on my hips. I didn't move. I couldn't, even if I wanted to. My legs felt like jelly. I moved my hand up into his hair. It was fluffy and soft, I probably destroyed his hairstyle but there were more important things we had to care about right now.

A soft moan came out of my mouth when he started gently biting my bottom lip. I leaned even further back and he followed putting his hand on the floor next to me to support his bodyweight, and the pressing his body against mine even more. I gasp. He let go of my lips. And went on to my neck placing a hickey right under my jaw. I closed my eyes.

„Meow" „Ahh" out of fright I hit my head on the radiator behind me. „That stupid cat" I said while holding my had. Seonghwa laughed. „Does it hurt a lot?" he asked „no I'm fine" I responded, still rubbing the spot where I banged my head.

He sat back down next to me. What a pity. „Its good that she stopped us" he said while petting the cat. „This is still a library" he laughed again. I cleared my throat finally being able to speak again. „Mhm probably" I agree „But now that I have my phone back, we could maybe exchange phone numbers?"

Without waiting for an answer I gave him my phone to type in his number. It took him longer than I thought it would and he started smiling when he turned the screen in my direction so I could read what he wrote. He saved his number as „Oppa" I also started laughing and we both just sat there laughing.

„Okay now give me youre phone" i said while already having an idea. „J-A-G-I-Y-A" I gave him his phone back. „Jagiya? Are you being serious? I'm not gonna blush every time I call you by this name" he said with an evil smirk. He was so right and my face agreed immediately by turning red.

We were sitting there a while just chatting we didn't notice how time flew and it turned midnight, then 1 am then 2 am I can't remember anything after that. I must've been very tired and passed out. The next thing I remember is that I woke up laying on seonghwas chest, my arms wrapped around his body and he was breathing slowly.

My heart started racing just by looking at him sleeping. How cute he looked with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open. I just watched him sleeping for a while until he also opened his eyes slowly. „Hey" he said with a deep and sleepy voice. „Hey" I answered trying to get up and pull my arms away. But he didn't let me. He pulled me into a hug and after a few more minutes we actually managed to stand up and straighten our clothes. It didn't help much though.

I looked on my phone 8 am, shit. „I think I will go grab some groceries before I go back so if I meet someone I can say I got some stuff. I had to do that anyways. „You should go back" he pouted „okay bye Jagiya" he said with his softest voice and pressed a kiss on my forehead.

„I will text you Oppa" I said winking and turned around to leave the Library

________________🐰_________________

Getting serious 😱