Chapter 9

Im trying to get more active I'm sorry 😭
_______________🐰_______________

„Hyung! this phone is ringing the whole time could you turn... oops" Seonghwas roommate Mingi came into the room. I had to think and look around for a second to fully remember where I am and what happened last night. I was laying half on seonghwa. Who was also slowly waking up and blinking a few times.

I was so sore, and wished we didn't do it so often yesterday. Luckily it was promotion and I Just prayed it would be gone tomorrow, because that's when we have to perform at our first award show.

I already got really excited and I hoped seonghwa would keep his Promise to come and watch us.

Seonghwa smiled at me before looking over to Mingi who was still standing there frozen with something in his hand. „Omg that's my phone I'm so sorry did it wake you up?." I said wanting to stand up but seonghwa held me back. Ah Right i didn't have any clothes on. „Just leave it on the desk, thanks Mingi" seonghwa told him.

That's what broke mingi free from his rigidity. He left very fast without saying another word. I stood up gathering my clothes when the phone started ringing again. It was winter. „what is it?" I asked answering the call. „Yah it's already ten we said that we would meet 9 to go to this interview." she said obviously upset

„yeosang said that Seonghwa was also not answering his phone and they also agreed to meet." I gasped sharply. „Shit I completely forgot about it." „we told the manager that you are a little sick and you need some more time to rest, he was luckily able to move the interview a few hours but now get youre ass over here. Poor yeosang was alone last night." she said „pff as if! Yeosang was 100% at yours last night so don't complain"

I hung up and hurried „what is it?" seonghwa asked. „I completely forgot about an interview and I'm veryy late now"

„Should I bring you somewhere?" he asked now also looking for clothes he could throw on real quick. „No I'm fine it would be better if no one sees us together right now." I was halfway out and took my phone from the table. Seonghwa hurried to catch me before I leave. He took me in his arms and gave me a kiss on my head

„Have fun honey! I'll text you later" he said letting go of me so I can leave his room. I gave him a warm smile „see you later baby" I crossed the living room with big steps waving at Mingi on the sofa and opened the door.

It felt so good. I didn't felt this satisfied in years, my life was great, I worked hard for my dreams but now my inner fangirl also got what she wanted. I felt super lucky, like my life was perfect right now. I had my girls, I had seonghwa and I had my job that I was working for my whole life.

I ran to our dorm and as I enter, the others were already waiting for me. I analyzed their faces and thank god they weren't mad. „hurry up and get ready" seulgi said with a warm smile. „Don't worry about makeup and clothes but you should shower and you know everything else."

I nodded in agreement and after 10 minutes I stood in front of them freshly showered and ready. „Okay and now tell us about you're night" Soyeon said with a smirk on her face. And Winter nodded „Yeosang said that Seonghwa dumped him?" she said raising her eyebrows.

I thought about how to start the story. Placing the words carefully in my mind but I just didn't knew what I should tell them and what was too private. I've never had friends like this, we are close and we can talk about everything but when it comes to fucking, we just weren't that active.

Soyeon had some guys and girls but she was only mentioning them a few times and never talks about details. But with seonghwa and me it was different. They all suspected my huge crush on seonghwa and now that I spend the night with him of course they wanted to know.

Soyeon noticed my struggle and thankfully began asking questions „did you do it?" I nodded and we started laughing shrill. Surprised by the sounds that I made I sat down with the girls waiting until everyone was listening again.

„And... he's my boyfriend now" the screams got even louder this time. I didn't care anymore I was telling them everything. Sometimes winter covered her ears but seulgi was listening closely even though she tried not to show that.

She was observing every word in case she had to go and fight seonghwa and soyeon just nodded in agreement.

I finished the story and we decided that it was time to go down to our driver who would bring us to the studio where we are going to film the interview.

In thoughts I was still with seonghwa. I thought about us and i already missed him. I wanna be with him the rest of my life. This may sound very childish and naive, how can we be together after this short time period and how can I already be so in love. He's sexy and I'm just fangirling. Maybe that's true and I'm just being too delusional but If that's the case I never wanna stop fangirling.

We arrived and got our makeup done and the styling. I was meditating, like seulgi teached me in her trainee days and today I really needed to clear my mind.
Do not think about seonghwa, he's not existing when you are working, also his sixpack does not exist and you wouldn't like to draw along the contours with your fingers. too sad that you didn't have the chance to yet. But maybe we can meet again soon.

Shit that does not help. I panicked a little bit, this was my first ever interview as an idol I can't mess this up. I had to make a good impression.

Seulgi came from her styling and hugged me. It gave me comfort and confidence. This interview will be great, I swear.

It was great. It was a whole new experience, we were laughing and talking, almost like we were in our dorms, just without the naughty stuff. But it was also exhausting, I had to socialize and even though I try to be myself on camera you have to act. I don't like the fact that you have to, to be successful in this job, but I have to admit it.

So I was also happy it was over and I'm looking forward to our comfortable dorm and my warm bed. I didn't expect an interview to take this long to film but it was already 5pm and by the time we were home and we finished showering removing our makeup and throwing on some comfy clothes it was already 6pm

i had another vocal lesson at 10pm so I wanted to get some rest before. I gave Seulgi a kiss on the cheek and go into my room to crawl under the blanket of my bed. I opened my phone and saw a text from seonghwa asking if I wanna talk.

Y/n
Heyy how was you're day? Well
I mean the rest of it

Oppa
Well I prepared some things
and I had some dance lessons.
How was you're  first interview?

Y/n
It was really good. I liked it
I had to think of you most of the time Though

I hesitated before I send this text, I didn't knew how comfortable we were with each other but my feelings were clear and something told me that it's fine.

Oppa
I missed you too baby
I wish you could be next to me
right now

y/n
I wish I could always be right
next to you ❤️

Oppa
Get some rest honey
you have a lesson later and we
will see again tomorrow

Y/n
You didn't forget the award show!

Oppa
Of course not! What are you thinking
how could I
I have a surprise ;)

Y/n
Im exited baby, see you tomorrow

I was just now after our chat realizing how close we were. I felt like we've been friends for years. I trusted him blindly and I loved everything about it.